trying to sell my 1969 pc50 in calgary

it was running when i bought it four years ago but it got stuck out in the weather a winter or two, the seat is shredded and doesn't run but when it was running it ran great.I don't have the time or the knowledge to fix it and I don't want to make it worse.I'll ship it, I will sell it piece by piece, what ever I have to

Re: trying to sell my 1969 pc50 in calgary

Richard Freeman /

How much for a non running PC50? Do you have an ownership? Any idea on rates to ship to Toronto, Ontario

How much $ ? I live in Thunder Bay Ont. and have friends in cow town. Post a photo and price with your add and I will consider.

make me an offer for it

i'll geta picture as soon as I ca

I would like to see a pic first before making an offer. Ive got a friend that drives truck in your area and has family here so he could pick it up and bring it to me.P.S The more pics the better

okay i'll get pics within two days

That would be great.Also is the moped 100% complete? What i mean is are there any parts missing?Do you have the ownership for it?

Lets see those picts, I'll make an offer if it looks sweet. I always wanted a OHC PC50... More torque than the OHV.

?

How hard would it be to get it to Montana?

Shouldn't be too hard.

Let me know if it's easy.

---_DeeZy_

« Go to Topic — end of thread