WTB: Cafe Bars

Anyone have any cafe bars (preferably black but it won't kill me if they're not) that they want to part with for a reasonable price? I'm finally fixing up the HS50 and think they'd look great. I also need points for it. Let me know!

Re: WTB: Cafe Bars

The bars are called clubman bars, you can find them on ebay relatively easy. I paid $32 for a set of chrome. I had heard that the company that used to make them went out of business, or something to that effect. They're still out there though.

Jonathan

<www.1977mopeds.com>

awesome, i'll check ebay.

1977 are outta stock. 1st place i looked!

I have a brand new pair of chrome Clubman bars. $25 if you're interested.

max is that shipped? if it is send me a pic please

ja'far, i'm totally interested. let me know what shipping would be and i'll paypal you the $$. thanks!

still def. interested. let me know if you still have 'em. cheers:)

Maz i really interested let me know

Chris CMM

oops sorry all i've been a bit busy. this is an exact picture of what the bars look like. I can measure them tomorrow for their specifications, i'm a little tired now after a 14hour shift so yeah... i'll measure everything tomorrow. i do know that they're 7/8 bars and not a scracth or blemish on them.

1153537926_a2_1.jpg

i useually go to my local bike shop and buy a pair of used mountain bike bars for 10 dollars,,,its inexpensive and all you do is turn them upside down...

joe

perfect! those'll look great on my batavus. i'll take 'em!

ill buy them email me at chrisfrech1012@yahoo.com

Chris CMM

ill buy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Srry but since this is lindsay's thread the bars go to her. If it falls through then i'll let Chris CMM know since he was second to ask for them.

oh, it won't fall through:) i sent you the address for the shipping, did you get it? i'll paypal you as soon as you know what the final cost will be! thanks ja'far!

oooo ok

« Go to Topic — end of thread