RARE DONISELLI FOLDING MOPED AWSOME MUST SEE

Here is a great rare vintage Doniselli folding Moped in fantastic condition and runs like a bear. it is all original and very low mileage though no speedometer.Make an offer…....

1153267752_doniselli.jpg

Re: RARE DONISELLI FOLDING MOPED AWSOME MUST SEE

ill give you $190 for it

email me directly

napalm00@REMOVEearthlink.net

Motobecane Master /

I'll take the other five you posted about. $10 each shipped.

hey dude, im serious, i want to buy that ped. please email me

Hello i am really Interested in the Moped $ tell me the price; and to ship it to 28574 NC Richlands; I really desire more info to please thanks Jimmie 910-389-5719

oh god not again. HEY retard if you read the post before you reply to it you will see where it says "make an offer". Did you sell your $1100 honda express yet? Gee, I wonder why.

$200, i am in east hartford, i can pick it up :D

Hey retard, You Must not have much of a life being a moped forum bully,WHATEVER...........

hI, iM LOOKING FOR A REAl OFFER, THIS is not the run of the mill moped you see everyday.There iare a lot of morons here unfortunately.

Bob

you are about a third of the way there....

$300

take it or leave it ;D noones gonna pay more then $400 for that and you need to take more pics and give us stats, what is has and doesnt have

I appreciate the info and the offer.Im not desperate to sell it just offering it to see interest as i have many mopeds in my collection but not willing to give them away cheap and in such nice original condition.

Thanks,

Bob

Minnimum is $600.00 on this fully operational low mileage complete running rare FOLDING moped.Shipping around $100.00 will properly crate it for free that is a $60.00 Value to you free....

All the bee ess aside. What year is it and what is it's displacement? I gather you're asking $600? Would you consider trades? Are parts available? Where are you located?

It's probably fun to look at, but awful to ride. The $1,100 dollar Honda Express sounds like a crude joke. This Doniselli might be a nice bike to own, but I wouldn't want to be a patron of a gouger.

Jonathan

turrok-I'm not trying to be an ass. I replied to jimmie carter's post on this thread- nothing to do with you. Sorry, but he just annoys the shit out of me because he replies to every f/s ad and says the same thing-"hi where are you located and what are you asking?". All he has to do is read the ad before replying to it. I'm no kind of bully at all. Stupid people just annoy the shit out of me. To top it all off, he's trying to rip off all the newbies trying to sell them P.O.S. brown honda expresses for $1100. I am not exaggerating. And he's a moped dealer just trying to get free advertising instead of paying for advertising like everyone else.ANYONE READING THIS I AM REFERRING TO JIMMIE CARTER, NOT BOB (TUROKK).

Hi, I have a Doniselli like the one pictured. I owned it since the early to mid '70s. I would be interested in purchasing another and or any information on this bike such as parts availability. I would like to restore mine, but even nine inch tires seem to be hard to find. Hope someone can help.

« Go to Topic — end of thread