for sale or trade : '81 nc50

either $260 or will trade PLUS cash for a clean Puch Magnum that runs well, a clean Moby..even if it doesn't run with ALL parts intact or running Moby.

It's been painted grey (originally red the grey paint can probably be taken off without harming the original red underneath) and is not wired up. It runs great! I've cleaned the carb, replaced the spark plug and also cleaned out all the rust that was in the tank when I bought it (what a pain!). The fuel and oil run perfectly clean now. I also installed an in-line fuel filter just to be safe. It was my first moped, I paid $200 for it and have since bought a bunch of replacement parts for it off e-bay since, which I will throw in with the bike.

Shortly after my girlfriend bought a Moby (all original and running great), I bought one too.. only mine needs a little TLC and is not running. I don't want to spend anymore time on the NC50.

The extra patrts include: a petcock (although current petcock is fine), wiring harness and left hand controls with attached wires (from a 78), an extra brake cable, new rubber gromets (for frame), an orange tank (light rust), luggage rack, tail light, license plate bracket, right side engine cover, and plastic side covers(orange).

1153252795_1981_nc50.jpg

..plus cash only for the puch

and straight trade for either Moby.

unless Moby is clean AND runs goog

then plus cash as well.

Re: for sale or trade : '81 nc50

..sorry guys. I know plenty of you were dying to but this , but it sold last night ala craigslist.

Again , my apologies.

hello so where are you located at and will you ship; i dont have any to trade; but am interested in the one you want to sell; ill pay resanoble shipping also; It must Run and can be ridden and it can not have been wrecked; all parts must be present. tyhanks jimmie

got a coil that i could have??

...It's SOLD.

All the extra pasrts as well.

george jorge pele /

where are you located

Thank you

George

« Go to Topic — end of thread