Moped 4sale 95ttlx

trying to sell my ped...

Its a Black 1995 Tomos Targa LX. It has a Bi-Turbo exhaust, Airsal 70cc kit, and an larger jet in the carb. (forget which size). All work performed on this moped was done by the moped guru himself! (chris @ moped warehouse). The Airsal kit has around 450 miles on it and the Bi-Turbo has around 550 miles on it. Moped is in good condition. Not sure of the top speed because I can completely bury the needle on the stock speedo.

I was asking a bit more but I lowered the price to $550…. If your interested email me…kaisenh@yahoo.com and I will send you some pics. First one to show up at my door with the money gets the moped.

This ped is in good condition and starts right up

Re: Moped 4sale 95ttlx

1153208290_jul06_003.jpg

This moped is located in Bergen County NJ

Hey i was wondering if the moped has any known problems. Also i dont know much about mopeds and i was wondering if your moped requires a lot of daily maitenece. Can it be registered and insured in NJ, and be driven by a 15 year old. Also do u have any better pics.

The moped has no problems...starts on one the first kick every time and idles perfectly. It doesnt require any daily maitenece, only thing you have to do is mix in 2cycle oil with the gasoline when you fill er up. It can be registered and insured in NJ. Right now its registered in NJ and insurance costs me around $80 a year. Il post up all the pics I have but they arent that good since I only have a camera phone....il try to get some pics with a real digital camera

1153267495_jul06_004.jpg

1153267528_jul06_006.jpg

1153267586_jul06_005.jpg

1153267619_jul06_004.jpg

Hey im intrested in your ped i was just wondering where you are located in NJ and would u be able to deliver it if i was close to you. Please Message me back.

Im in bergen county...i sent you an email

« Go to Topic — end of thread