Three mopeds And Many Puch Parts For Sale In MASS

I have three mopeds for sale. A 1978 Garelli Rally sport in super condition, needs nothing, $450. A Puch Maxi high torque two speed with side covers and everything for $450. Both bikes run great and will definately entertain you for as long as you own them. Neither needs anything. They are good to go and register. I have a 1978 Puch Maxi Parts/ Project bike for $125. I bet someone with the motivation could get it running. I think I could but I have five peds and need to lessen my fleet. I have two spare Puch Motors, $100, one of which has only 800 miles on it or so I was told when I bought it. Maxi long seat in good condition, writing still visible. I even have some flywheel locking keys still in the bag. [The semi-circle key that locks a flywheel in place] 6 or 7 heads, one with a piston, speedometers, flywheel covers black and white, a windshield of some sort, petcocks, decals, and several of the shafts with pedal sprockets that the pedals are fastened on. Many parts. A whole bin. Take all for $1000. Located in Wilbraham Mass. I will ship mopeds but you pay shipping and they will come with wheels off and partially disasembled. If you have preffered shipping methods for other items, let me know.

I have bought and sold several mopeds and you are buying from a good seller. Have sold and bought parts with no problems.

If you wish to contact me:

Greatdane21792@hotmail.com

1 413 883 1161

1 413 596 3261

If you call and don't leave a message, how will I know how or who to contact? Leave your number.

Thanks

Jim

Garelli Picture

Here she is!!!

1153189283_garelli_rally_sport.jpg

Puch Picture

This is it without the sidecovers.

1153189418_1980_maxi_project.jpg

Maxi Parts Bike

This thing still has lots of great parts on it.

1153189473_1978_maxi_parts.jpg

The Bin!!!

There are loads of parts in here. It's a little goodie box.

1153189532_puch_parts_bin.jpg

Re: Puch Picture

Oh yea by the way, about the puch, it has decals and the head. thats a verry old picture. I'll be posting a new one tonight. Forgot how old it is. Oops! It is nice and needs nothing but a detailed cleaning and it would shine up nice.

Thanks

Jim

side covers included too by the way

Re: Maxi Parts Bike - $75

Will take 75 for the parts bike.

Re: Three mopeds And Many Puch Parts For Sale In M

Bump

And I've gotten many e-mails about the bikes, to answer the shipping questions, you pay shipping, but only shipping. I will not overcharge for shipping.

Thanks

Jim

do you have a 40 tooth rear sprocket for a puch? if so how much and how much is shipping to sf 94121? thanks

-DANIEL

I'll check to see. May have one on the parts bike. Will check and get you a price based on it's condition.

Thanks

Jim

You use paypal???

Long seat is sold

Nor Cal Mopeds /

hey im also interested in the coil, and the bottom end end the parts bike and the good top end, and any heads you have, and the seat, thanks, i emailed you about the rims too thanks

Nor Cal Mopeds /

oh ann the front sprocket

DO YOU HAVE A PUCH TWO SPEED BOTTOM END IN GOOD ORDER. I HAVE PAYPAL

I have two motors but they are untested. One has 800 miles on it supposedly. Yes it's a two speed. I also have a bottom end parts one. Will post pictures.

Thanks

Jim

Engine Pics

This Is the 800 mile motor left side.

Jim

1153409527_800_mile_motor_right.jpg

Re: Engine Pics

This is the parts motor.

Jim

1153409606_junk_motor.jpg

Re: Engine Pics

Have manifolds and flywheels too.

North Cal Mopeds, Made a list and will get back to you on anything that I don't have. Also will get you a total. Don't worry, I won't overcharge you.

Thanks

Jim

I'll send E-mails but all you who ordered parts I'll get back to you later tonight. Ok?

Thanks

Jim

Richard Decosta /

Is the Garelli Rally still available? I'm in Maine and could come get it.

Yes it's still available but someone wants to come get it. First one here with 450 cash rolls this sweety, the manual and clutch away. When can you come???

1 413 883 1161

Thanks

Jim

Re: Maxi Parts Bike - $25

Taken several parts off it. 25 or you can have it if you buy the maxi.

bump

All the stuff this kid sells beware If it were good he would keep it he is a rip off artist

Your the one who tries to sell a used $100 scooter for $350. The same guy who bought it for $900. Hey don't get mad at me. Your probrably a good guy. You're just trying to make a living like everyone else. However, this is unnecesary. Leave me alone.

Bikes are still her but some of the parts have been sold.

will u take $50 for the puch engine with 800 miles on it?

no carbs?

how much for a pair of chains, both brake cables, clutch cable?

ok 60 for the motor and chains. have tensioner too.

Thanks

Jim

Have a whole list of other parts I'll post tonight. There's a fight for the computer right now.

Jim