FA50 parts needed

need a engine shroud with footpegs,also need a complete working throttle,in good shape,with brake lever perch,don`t need cable,would buy Fa50 parts bike(s) if close (Colorado)

Re: FA50 parts needed

still got that throttle for ya $15-$20 shipped

Your e-mail said $15-shipped to my door,you also said you would send a picture?

sorry, got so many people asking about parts, I had to erase all my emails. Also, my email wont let me send pics. I'll post one on this thread at 6:30 on the dot for ya though.

OK thanks

here's the pics. I geuss I do have a brake handle as well. Are you the guy who needed front brake cable as well?

1153176266_ebay_118.jpg

pic #2-I will take the brake handle off this one and put it on the throttle in pic 1.

1153176371_ebay_119.jpg

hold up, i probablly have the whole throttle assembly and brake lever, and i know i have the footpeg-engine shroud. ill sell you the throttle assembly if i have it all for 10, and the engine shroud for 15, plus shipping. get back to me, and ill check later if i do have the throttle

Think I found a throttle assembly,but sure need that shroud-footpeg,check if you have it,and shoot me a pic if you can,thanks

found the throttle today,still need the shroud/footpegs,tough riding this little dude without pegs,would buy a parts bike if close to Colorado...

Did you get my email I sent last night about the throttle???

« Go to Topic — end of thread