Parting out an 1980 NC50 Honda Express

I'm parting it out. I got an entire running ped. Tell me what you want, and we'll figure it out.

RobertLena2@hotmail.com

1153004340_honda_express.jpg

Re: Parting out an 1980 NC50 Honda Express

do you have the transmission case with the wind-up starting spring? if so, do you know if it will fit a 1977 NC50?

Thanks!

i am interested in the gas tank and the air box,how much with shipping to 54961? thanks!

I do have the transmission case, I dont know if it will fit a 77, but I assume it will. 25$ plus 10$ for shipping

For the gas tank(just the tank, not the rack right??) 20$ and airbox for 15$ plus 10$ shipping.

awesome. I'd like to purchase the case from you, but I need to make sure it will fit my bike, and all of my local motorcycle shops are closed today. could you wait a day? In the meantime, would you be able to send me some photos? also, is the wind up coil in good shape? not broken, no cracks, and is the case in good shape? all the screw threads are okay?

thanks so much!

K.

"dude86"

Heres a pic of the case. I havent taken it off yet but I dont think there are any cracks or anything cause it works perfectly

1153078193_imag0286.jpg

hello i need the Carb Breather box complete; tell me the price and to ship to 28574 NC thanks. jimmie 910-389-5719 or buyscooters@yahoo.com

is this bike a kick start, or do you have to depress the starter pedal several times to wind a spring, which is then released when you pull the rear brake lever, and turns the engine?

For the air breather box, mine is cracked on both sides. you only want the plactic right??

No, its not kick start, you have to depress the kicker a few times, then hit the back breack which releases it and starts it

okay. I'd like to go ahead and buy the transmission cover. where do I send payment, and is a money order okay? also, could you send the screws , drain plug, and any needed hardware?

Thanks much,

K.

"dude86"

I am looking for a Air cleaner and carburetor cover for my 1978 Honda Express....

Hey Rob,

I have a 1979 Honda ExpressII. I am interested in a cylinder and a piston. I also need a gas tank. Do you know if your gas tank will fit my moped? Mine is located under the seat. Also, when did the motor last run? How much for the parts listed above?

Thanks juice410

Parting out an 1980 NC50 Honda Express

hello i still need the Brerather for the Carb; and a Gas/oil tank 1978 Honda like the blue and white model Ill pay you and the shipping Please; thanks Jimmie

Still got tons of parts left for the Express

I still got a:

newly cleaned carb

A wiring harness

Head and tail lights with brackets

both wheel w/ tires that hold air (back with hub and pad and all)

Seat with one tiny rip in back

Luggage rack

Engine

Tranny

Frame

Fenders

footpegs

Handle bars w/ brakes, switches and all that stuff

Give me an offer and we'll do it up!!

Re: Still got tons of parts left for the Express

hi. I sent out the money order today. do you have any idea how long it will take to ship the part once you send it out? also do you know if there will be a UPS/FEDEX.... tracking number?

thanks much!

K

Dude 86

Re: Still got tons of parts left for the Express

Dude,

Whats your shipping addrees?? Email it to: RobertLena2@hotmail.com

It shouldn't take more that 4-5 business days to get to you after I ship it. Yeah, I'll send all the screws and whatnot, no prob!

I ship thru the Post office, I think they have tracking, I'll get the number to you.

Thanks,

Rob~

SOLD

TRANNY COVER CASE

KICKER

ENGINE

CARB

THROTTLE CABLES

AIR CLEANER

ABOVE HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!

Re: SOLD

joe schuitema /

Hi, I would like the front headlight and the plastic around it. Is is in good condition, Does the headlight work, in high and low beam? Please post a pic of it, very interested in it, Joe.

joe schuitema /

oh, what size is the rear hub, I need some better brake pads. thanks, Joe

The rear hub is about 4 1/2 inches across and about 1 3/4 inches wide.

The headlight and the plastic are almost flawless. The bulb is blown though, I worked for a while, then the bulb blew just the other day. For the headlight and case I'll include the turn signal and high beam lights. Do you need a speedo for that??

I'll try to get picks for you tonight.

I need a rear fender bracket, the one that attaches to the muffler. Do you have one?....Armand

I have it. Lemme check it out and I'll write back price and such

I have the fender bracket, but I'd prefer to leave it on the fender and sell it. Ill sell the fender and bracket for 12$ and $4 for shipping. Hows that sound?

you got a deal...tell me where to send...thanks, Armand

Cool, I'll email you info.

i emailed you @bokay@pcnet.com.

joe schuitema /

ok, I'll take the rear brake pads, the headlight, headlight case, and the turn signal and high beam lights. I don't need the speedo. I'll give ya $20 shipped. Tell me what ya think, Joe

35$ shipped