27 tooth Tomos speed sprocket f/s

I have a brand new, never used 27 tooth speed sprocket for the Tomos mopeds. It's supposed to fit Tomos Targas, Sprints, Bullets, and similar models of Tomos.

Asking $30.00 total shipped to your door. If interested, please e-mail me at: fuzzyw5@yahoo.com

I take paypal or money order payments.

Thanks

Michele

p.s. If you intend to make a paypal payment, please e-mail me first. Fuzzyw5@yahoo.com is NOT the account to send payment to.

Re: 27 tooth Tomos speed sprocket f/s

This is for the front sprocket.

Thanks

Michele

I'll have the sprocket available for sale until Sunday. If no one wants it by then, I'm going to put it on ebay.

I'll take $25 for it, and that's as low as I can go.

but there only $13.99 new?

lol no doubt

yup 30 is over charging it

They go for $27 on ebay including shipping.

The $25 would include shipping. If it's too much for you, then maybe you need a better job?

Michele

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tomos-Sprint-Targa-LX-A35-Front-Speed-Sprocket-27T-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ84149QQihZ002QQitemZ4620104159QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

This is an example. They are selling it for 19.99 plus 6.00, and it's the only one on ebay. That's $25.99

So, I say $25 is fair. Overpriced? Get a better job and stop whining.

well i make 150.00 a week and maby u should get a job and not be on here as much!!!!!!!!!!!

I will make beef jerky for you and trade you the hair from my camels phashtuki's for this sproket.

well hey, i make about 350 a week. and i still wouldnt buy this from you for more than 10 including shipping. just because you were naive enough to look only on ebay for what you need, doesnt mean the rest of us should pay for you're dumb mistake.

Fredolicious,

I would, but I don't know what a "sproket" is.

Thanks,

Michele

Robbie,

I make $2,700 a week, and I've been on this site 25-30 times total max this year. What about you? You've been on much more than I have been.

Honestly, spend more time on your homework, maybe your English will improve.

This site is so full of immature people... I mean kids. Sheesh.

Michele

P.s. Do you realize you're just a child? Until you're an adult, your comments do not hold weight.

The speed sprocket is sold, and I'm all out of speed sprockets.

Thanks

Michele

Keegan,

You're entiled to your opinion. I have sold the sprocket already to someone else that was willing to pay $25 for it, and in fact, that person is from this site.

It's a matter of supply and demand. At some places, they'll be cheaper, some places, they'll be more money. It's a fact of life.

Do you go whining to another gas station or a store when the other is cheaper? No. It shouldn't apply different here. But then again, you're just a kid and people don't take stock in what kids say until they're 21, married, and have a family.

I am known to be generous to my buyers. The purchaser asked me if I had a biturbo, and I so happen had one, brand new, NOS... Sold it to him for $10, to thank him for his business.

So in effect, from me, for just $35, he got a speed sprocket and a bi-turbo.

If you take the time to learn what they call "politeness" and "courtesy", you can make great deals, even with those that sells things that might seem "expensive".

Reality of life: It's just a moped part that you probably wouldn't have a need for anyway. Yet, you're aggrivated. Odd how life works.

Sincerely,

Michele

Sold.

Thank you for your interest

Michele

Sold.

Thank you for your interest

Michele

Robbie,

I'm sorry for this second message. Are you aware that you're very unattractive? I'm sorry... I'm sorry, that's right, you're still a kid and ride a moped. Sorry, I forgot.

Michele

DO U KNOW THAT YOUR ON A FUCKING MOPED SITE? UR A CHICK WITH PROBLEMS. IF U DONT LIKE MOPEDS THEN BYE BYE......... AND IF U MAKE THAT MUCH U MUST STEAL CARS OR SOMETHIG. AND WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? U HAVE NO VIEWABLE PROFILE. AS FAR AS WE KNOW U COULD BE A BIG ASSED FUCKER THAT SPENDS ALL DAY SITTING ON COUCH EATING CHIPS........

BITCH AND YES SAID "BITCH"

The name-calling is not necessary or appropriate.

2,700$ a day? Yeah right! More likely a prostitute that robbed a moped shop and is now selling off the parts for extra cash.

michele you sound like a cunt to me, I dont care how good your deals are or how polite you are to your "customers". C'mon, calling a 16 year old kid fat and unattractive! And fucking rude right from the start when somebody tells you your shit is way overpriced. Like 2x what new costs overpriced!!If you make $2700 a week then why were you trying to hustle people with your "life changing" $30 sprocket deal? With you being so much more wealthy than all the rest of us, you could use it for a fucking 30 dollar frisbee.People like you make me want to move to where you are just so I can take a shit on your doorstep and then move right back. FUCK OFF

well said. :)

A sproket is a sprocket but i sold the "c" for 30 dollars including the shipping so someone could call you a c---. Are you asian?

This has been the best post in over a month!

yeah

Really, guys, if she's so overpriced it shouldn't be an issue. Just buy somewhere else. Who cares? Theres a million other places to buy from so stop making such a big deal about it. And Robbie, nothing against you, but your acting like a kid at toys r us

well thanks iv never been there maby ill go and see how i act... thanks Robbie

« Go to Topic — end of thread