Trade Puch Magnum and Maxi, all puch parts for car

I've got a Puch maxi and Magnum and lots of other puch parts that I'd trade all for a running car in decent shape that will get me by for a couple years. The Maxi runs well and is pretty fast, and the Magnm runs, but just needs to be put back together. The Magnum is also registered. I put a CDI stator plate from a Korado in the Magnum (which is a 2 speed) but just haven't tried hooking it up. See my other post in the other forum for details about the CDI. I can also include a JC Penny Pinto frame and a Korado frame, both with stuff left on them. I also have random Puch parts and a coupel extra engines laying around which would be included. If anyone would actually want to trade a car for this, I also have more mopeds that could be worked in if the car was worth more. If anyone wants all this stuff together to buy too, make me an offer. I'm in West Brookfield, MA 01585. -Will Laub

Re: Trade Puch Magnum and Maxi, all puch parts for

Maitland Of the Loin /

what kind of puch parts do you have? I need some extras for the maxi and magnum that I have. I might want an engine as well

But only if you are willing to sell the parts seperate from the car deal. let me know

email: mkelly@ucsc.edu

i MIGHT be able to get ahold of a 85 monte carlo if your interested

Actaully I'm looking for either something good on gas or something with 4 wheel drive that I can screw around in the woods with.

I got a 48 willys jeeptruck with a built up 351 cleveland ford motor,NEW 38" tsl superswampers, and a 4 speed stick. Definately not good on gas, but rust free and street legal. Dama 60 axles front and rear, 6 way power cadillac leather bucket seats,distributor sealed with snorkel kit on carb so it will run with motor underwater, camoflage paint with 2 smokestacks sticking up behind the cab for exhaust. Can put up a pic when I get home. We would have to do some driving as I am in MI, but would drive it halfway to meet ya if your interested. It's pretty nice, I had $2500 on it, but I need the space bad.

her's a pic. I have a hillbilly mudder coming to look at it tomorrow morning at 9am, so lemme know if you want it.

1152933309_ebay_117.jpg

Ok, I want it!!!

« Go to Topic — end of thread