FS: 2000 Avanti Supersport in NJ

Blaise Margherito /

I have a 2000 avanti supersport fs. I am only allowed to have 1 moped on the road at a time and I like my puch a bit more so I am selling this. It has around 10,000 Km so thats roughly 6,000 miles on the motor. It still runs strong, once it hits 25 mph it takes off due to the pipe on it. It tops out at roughly 40-45 on flat land. There are 2 dents, one on each side of the tank(can be bondo'd easily.) Sidecovers and fairing were recently painted due to last owners bad job at it. Has new throttle grip, headlight, and taillight. The horn switch is broken (The peice fell off, I have spring and button it just needs the peie thats inserts into the spring) as is the kill switch(I use the key) I am looking to get 400 for it(What I paid when it was in worse condition). I will be away untill Saturday, so I will get back to anyone then.

Thanks,

Blaise

Pics of it

Blaise Margherito /

Re: Pics of it

man i want this bke but the price is to high and it is to far away.

Price lowered to $350

Blaise Margherito /

$350

i am gonna fix the problems on it

Blaise Margherito /

Still for sale but for more than $350 because problems are currently being repaired.

Re: i am gonna fix the problems on it

how is the clutch on it? would the clutch fit on a 2001 avanti supersport? where do you live in nj, is it anywhere near haskell nj 07420?

Re: i am gonna fix the problems on it

Blaise Margherito /

I am about 50 min away. I dont want to part it out though.

Re: FS: 2000 Avanti Supersport in NJ

Man thats a good deal for a nice moped with a title imo. To bad I'm so far away or I'd take it off your hands. I bet you could get way more on ebay.

would you take $310?

Blaise Margherito /

Nope...I just got 2 offers for it for $400.

« Go to Topic — end of thread