WTB: Carburetor

Brian Cheatwood /

I am looking for any carburetor that fits a E 50 motor (bing, dellorto, ect.). All offers will be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: WTB: Carburetor

i have a dellorato missing the throttle piece.? will this help??

i will get rid of it for cheap!!

Thanks!

Kev

Brian Cheatwood /

Sounds good Kev. How much do you want for this carburetor? Thanks!

You need a special intake to fit the dellorto. Brian where are you located. And do you need the whole carb. Was your bike missing the carb. Or is it just not complete. I have a couple junk Puch carbs I could probably hook you up with some parts if thats all you need.

Brian Cheatwood /

I am located in Dayton, Ohio. Unfortunately I need a full carburetor. If you have any full carbs. that you don't need I might be interested in buying one if Kev doesn't get back to me. Just give me an email if you find a spare you don't need, Xmopedracer.

Thanks

-Brian Cheatwood

Brian Cheatwood /

Kev, is the Dellorto Carb. missing just the throttle slide ("check this link to see":http://www.mopedsonline.com/m-o-l/shopping_center/parts_and_accessories/dellorto14.htm )?If not what piece or pieces is it missing?

Thanks for your generous offer,

-Brian Cheatwood

sorry i didnt get back sooner. yes... i have the carb and it is missing parts 1-10. i can sell it to you for 20 shipped!

i lookeed at the diagram and it looks like it will cost like 15 to fix. How does the 20 shipped for the carb sound??

Thanks alot!

Kev

Brian Cheatwood /

If all parts 1 through 10 are missing it would cost a little over $32.35 to fix plus the initial cost of $20.00 for the carburetor itself. After looking at this I figured that it would probabley be alot easier to pick up a new carburetor from <1977mopeds.com> for about $60. Thanks for your offer though Kev.

how bout 15 shipped?

« Go to Topic — end of thread