Garelli bikes parting out

OK, I have a 1980 Rally Sport and a 1979 VIP Deluxe and will be parting them out to anyone who needs parts for these peds. Let me know what you would like off of them and I'll either give you a description and/or a pic to judge. I can ship and pack for you.

Re: Garelli bikes parting out

What's the story on the VIP's motor?

what color is the VIP?

The VIP is dark blue. It needs the 1st gear clutch hub. Nothing really wrong with it other than that. It might be a good idea to buy the whole thing. Call me at 608.784-5750

I may need a clutch lever and cable. I'll let you know by saturday.

How about the whole motor, regardless of clutch problems?

Where do you reside and what are your engine needs. I'm trying to figure out how much these parts are worth and I'm willing to be reasonable. Make a decent offer and I'll send you whatever you like off of this machine. Lots of good memories with this one.

I live in Palmyra, PA - zipcode 17078. An engine will probably cost you $20 to ship. Is this motor worth $30 and the exhaust another $10? I am assuming that the first gear clutch hub is still with it and usable. If not, I may pass.

The clutch hub can be purchased from stevesmoped.com

The hub has been removed and is not going back in because it is gone gone gone.

Puddle Cutters! /

Whats the story on the grandsport engine? Running? Seized? All there?

I have a 1980 Rally Sport and the engine might need a new condenser. The carb may need cleaning as well. I don't know because I can get it started but it won't continue to run when I give it gas.

Puddle Cutters! /

how much fer that engine?

I'm willing to purchase both starter cams.I'm sending an attachmen,part #5.I've paid $7.00 for the last one but it was worn out when i got it.

1152881837_garellisportclutch.jpg

How much for the Rally Sport engine? $75.

..and I take it since you did not respond, you aren't into selling the VIP motor for what I've offered.

The VIP motor needs a 1st gear clutch hub. I thing I'd sell it to you for $45 plus the $20 for shipping

hows about me>?

OK, I know what a starting cam is and I think that I would like to part with the whole engine as it will run. Would you be willing to buy the whole engine?

Sorry I already have two motors that run.Unfortunately,they both have bad cams.If you do end up parting them out,keep me in mind please.Thanx,another.......... Jason.

IM_THE_DARK_RIDER /

I HAVE A GOOD CAM

HEY,ROBBIE.THE ONE YOU SENT ME IS WORN BUT WORKS OK.THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE TO KEEP TO MUCH TENSION ON THE DECOMPRESSION LEVER TO USE IT.YOU SENT ME THE SENSORS, EVEN THOUGH I SENT YOU JUST ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER THE CAM,SO IM WILLING TO PAY FOR A GOOD CAM IF YOU HAVE IT READY TO GO.IM GOING BACK HOME TO FLORIDA SOON,SO IF YOU WANT I CAN SEND YOU THE $ AND YOU COULD JUST PUT IT IN A REGULAR ENVELOPE WRAPPED IN A COUPLE PIECES OF PAPER.E-MAIL ME IF THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU AND ILL GET THE MONEY OFF PRONTO......

hello i am probally to late; i have a 1980 Garelli Sport;its missing a side cover where the Magnetta is located; I also need a coil and Points; any help Please; PS do you have a manual???

Urine luck!! I have all of those things for a 1980 Rally Sport. I will sell you the motor and anything else from this Rally Sport for a fair price.

handymanmccoy@hotmail.com

Garelli bikes parting out

hello send pics; of Garelli i need side cover for one; ther right side; i also need a Coil. i may need more; thanks

OK, I will answer all of your inquiries as I am looking for a suitable camera.

« Go to Topic — end of thread