1966 Harley M-class

I have a listing on eBay that ends tonight. Many of you probably check eBay often enough and have seen it. For sale is a 1966 Harley Davidson M-class with the original manual. I am selling this as a parts bike. It is in rough shape, but has all parts and would be a good project bike. I have no bids yet - the starting bid is 99.00. Unfortunately, we can't ship from So. Calif. but maybe within you network you could get someone to ship it for you.

Thank you for your time and interest!

Debbie

Please take a look! If the link doesn't work, search for title

1966 M-Class Harley Davidson Parts Bike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1966-M-Class-Harley-Davidson-Parts-Bike_W0QQitemZ150006289464QQihZ005QQcategoryZ84149QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Re: 1966 Harley M-class

We'll see what happens come the end. I am sure being for pick up only is scaring some potential buyers away. If I had to ship this puppy, it would cost me more to list. I a hoping a buyer will come forward at the end! It has had quite a bit of interest and I have almost 10 watchers, so it's a waiting game.

Take care, thanks for looking!

anybody looking for a moped isn't going to come across your listing because you didn't put the word "moped" in your item title. People who search ebay for harleys arent looking for 50cc mopeds.10 watchers is insanely low.I would pull it quickly and relist it as "66 harley 50cc moped" and watch bidders go crazy over it. Looks nice and complete-there's your proof that people aren't seeing it because nobody's bidding. Just trying to help.

Thanks for the tips HP. I thought 10 watchers was pretty good. I have sold items in pretty high demand and I don't think I have had 10 people watching (watching is different than viewers) - there have been 250 viewers, so I think that is pretty good.

I will think about pulling it. I am not sure if I can in the last few hours. If I don't pull and need to re-list, I will definately revise the description using your suggestions.

Thanks again!

Debbie

j00 got pwnt~

I re-Listed

I took the advise from a poster and relisted the Harley Scooter. I am going to list the manual separately and will post when i do. I do have a question - Could someone tell me how can I tell if this is a 50cc or a 65cc? Thank you for your help!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=150009475571&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Re: I re-Listed

doesnt your manual say how to tell? It may say on the motor somewhere or possibly on VIN tag on front of fork? It's hard to tell by looking at it, but appears 50cc to me, but then again a 65cc would probobly look the same just with a bigger piston inside.Good luck-should have WAY better results.You may have to pay your listing fees twice now, but that thing should bring at least 250-300 just due to beins super rare. Wish I lived out that way!

If I lived over there,

I'd arm-wrestle ya for it!

Thanks for the advise HP, hasn't even been up 24 hours and I have 6 watchers already - hard to tell what the next 5-6 days will bring. I will check for the cc size like you suggested. (I really know very little about these. It was given to my husband by a lady whose husband died. He never got around to fixing it up, so there it sat all these years.)

If anyone on here has friends out this way to pick up and ship, you have a week to make arrangements! [smile]

Debbie

I sure do need some friends over there!

I would absolutely love getting that here for under $500!

What a steal, whoever gets it!

I hope you get tons of money for it! People on here have asked if there were even such a thing.... well there it is boys and girls!

---_DeeZy_

yeah, that thing is super cool; i'd love to ride around on it!

there's one identical to it listed on ebay, but it's black not red. It's called a 66 harley davidsom aermacchi moped. They want 1500 starting bid or 4500 buy it now!!!!!damn!!!!!!!!!

Hi HP, I saw that one. I have a bid, hope it goes up a little from there. I am a great believer that on ebay, buyers will set the price, tho. I think whoever picks ours up will give it the long overdue restoration it needs.

Deb

« Go to Topic — end of thread