FS 98 Tomos In MI

I have a 98 Tomos that needs carb work and the rectifier put on it. I have the carb that came off it, and it ran with that carb, but choke was a little messed up, would not release when throttled. I put a manual choke carb off another Tomos, now it won't do shit. ITS FOR SALE OR TRADE 300.00, OR TRADE FOR ANOTHER RUNNING PED. oR A NON RUNNING iNDIAN CLOSE BY.

Re: FS 98 Tomos In MI

you coming to ohio anytime soon?

Kev

Just did, went to south charlston and oicked up an Indian.

I really don't care for Tomos Mopeds, but a lot of people do. I'm open for offers, Reasonable Offers that is.

Hell, I might even throw in an extra Tomos engine with some shit blue paint on it.

well... bring it to ohio!! is it a sprint?

yes, ain't worth the trip, I'll meet you in toledo, for a small fee of course.

that wont work.. well... if you still have it at a time when you are coming to ohio... let me know!

thanks!

Kev

My ole lady said I couldn't have any more Indian mopeds, But she said that when I only had six, now I got 18. I probably won't listen this time either. LOL

LOL thats the same ting i hear from my parents. it went from 1 moped in the shed to 5!! lol

Thanks!

hey could u bring it to new jersey???? hint hint nudge nudge

bump

hey, what happend to my old sprint? id tell people it has an a3 bottom end wih a35 top end...... but idk it ran when u picked it up......... if u ever back down where i live stop by iv got a good running tomos top tank ill deal with u on and its all origanal ith new pipe its a 1994

Thats ok, I'm pretty much through with Tomos, or any thing else that you have to drop the engine to get to the carb.

« Go to Topic — end of thread