Hero Majestic Panther For Sale

Tim Brothers /

I am selling me beloved moped (I'm moving to Cali)

The bike is in great working order, seats two people comfortably. Anyone who says you can't have two on a moped is wrong - the bike is well balanced! I'm including two helmets (one is a motorcycle helmet!), locks, chains, tarp, saddle bag, basket, extra spark plug, i just replaced the belt, oh and the directionals work too! You can also have my gas can and measuring cup.

I posted it recently on CL for 775 BO - so make an offer !

-Tim

1152581061_img_2170.jpg

Re: Hero Majestic Panther For Sale

ill give u 130$ thats all i ahve but i can ofer u other stuff as well and where u at i well take it just let me know where u are at

please consider very intreseted =>

Tim Brothers /

here's a list of my demands in addition to the 130.00 USD - which i'll take gold instead of cash btw

1. your car - i don't care what it is but i've always wanted a demolition derby car

2. your mother - (hopefully she's in better shape than the car)

3. i need someone to go in to my basement and kill the 17,000 rats that live down there. i'll give you a shotgun and one box of ammo to get you started.

fair trade? fin.

ill do number 3 and my car is a geo metro 3 cylinder so that wont work but i got an xbox and a choper bike and a haro which i could thro in

Tim Brothers /

i had a chevy sprint once (same thing as the g. metro), i got into an head on collision with a large truck and the length of the car went from 7ft to 3ft. the end.

lol i feel real safe now thanks

so any intrest?

i throw in my xbox 2

oh yeah and i do the shot gun thing that sounds fucking fun!

« Go to Topic — end of thread