moped 100$

hey im gonna listin to fellow mopeders and keep current garelli and so im on market for a 100 moped running. dont care of cosmetic shape for i can fix that. but if u wana get ride of one and u in new jersey area please let me know first i hvae cash in hand and read for my second moped. i also have u know other stuff to trade yada yada. you get the point.

Re: moped 100$

good for you bro. There are tomos's EVERYWHERE--how often do you see a garelli toptank in as good of shape as yours? Not too often. Why dont you want to kit it? You can still keep all the parts to return it to stock, and it would woop all over the tomos's your buddies got!

thanks for encouragement..............................any bike ofers any one??? they just have to run and be able to be legal thats all

See Ya Moped Army /

a titled, running moped for $100? What have you been smoking?

How bout the italian bike I have for sale. I'm a stones throw away from you in deptford. I also have other peds you're welcome to check out.

email me I'll get you my # and maybe I've got one you might consider.

Thanks, Ron

1152581467_100_5911.jpg

i said running i said nothing about a title

if you want to ride it in nj you need a title?

See Ya Moped Army /

You said.....<be able to be legal>

That means has a title in NJ.

no u need a transfere of ownership also works and i hvae friends at dmv who owm me some favors. lol

Bump

See Ya Moped Army /

I'm sure you know much more about NJ DMV law than me. I've only been titling mopeds in NJ for 23 years. You've been on this planet for 16 years.

your point?????

so u hvae a few years over me thats doesnt mean anything..

but im saying a trans. of ownership will work i have done it before

See Ya Moped Army /

Sure you did. You didn't even know what year your Garelli was.

See Ya Moped Army /

A few years? Try 27 years. I've been riding and fixing mopeds for almost 30 years. I've got underwear older than you for christ sake. At age 16, I;m sure you have lots of friends that work at the DMV...lol...more like McDonalds.

i didnt know correct year is becuase i was never told of it so yeah. and i dont care about your underware so please dont tell me about it. and becuase u have been fixing mopeds of what 30 years. you think your a moped god yeah kiss my ass u lost my respect.

Ben, I don't think any one on this web site, much less MoPedLar, cares if you respect them or not. Since you have come here, you post repetitively, throw around insults, and have the most horrendous spelling and grammar that I have ever seen. It's not really working out too well for you, is it? Are people willing to help you here any more? Nope. They are tired of you, your attitude, and, frankly, your lack of any intelligible conversational skills whatsoever. Sit back a little and soak it up for a while. When you're ready to hear some constructive advice and act like a civilized human being, we'll be here. Until then, good luck. I know that you're going to write some stupid comment after this post just like in your other posts. I won't be responding to any thing else that you post here, so go for it.

Cmon guys he's 15. If he wants to ride around illegal then let him get a ticket. Just somebody trade the boy something for his garelli already. "garelli already" damn I should be a rapper lol. Nobody in NJ wants that garelli-thing looks pretty clean to me!

See Ya Moped Army /

Bry, you hit the nail squarely on the head.

i dont ride ilegally i will be te man here

sorry for being an asshole

I got a honda express for 300 in yonkers ny.

1152724284_honda_express_1980.jpg

sorry should have specified needs pedals

« Go to Topic — end of thread