Rieju RS1 For Sale NJ 50cc Motorcycle rs50 gpr50

This is a 50cc motorcycle that is titled as a moped in New jersey (very Hard to do) so you do not need a motorcycle licence to drive it. That also means insurance is the same as a moped.

A 15 year old can drive it with a moped licence.

This Bike is a 6 speed manual.

Bike can hit 60 mph.

Great First Bike.

I used it to learn how to drive a motorcycle.

In excelent condition

for More pictures or info email me at rjsharkz@yahoo.com

price is $1485

They sell new for about $3,900

Check out the picture this is the fastest coolest looking moped for sale on moped army by alot.

1152563609_rieju.jpg

Re: Rieju RS1 For Sale NJ 50cc Motorcycle rs50 gpr

Oh i forgot to mention that is is about the same size as a motorcycle. And it has BLUE Neons street glow Installed.

Yeah its probly the sickest moped in the country.

how the fuck did u get that street legal???? please answer me that

Who is the distributor of those in the USA?

Im not sure im the distributor. Im the 2nd owner

UP

_Yeah its probly the sickest moped in the country._

Yeah, sure, except that it's not a moped.

Yeah. When the cop tells you to demonstrate you pedaling it, you'll be lined up in court in front of the biggest dick for a judge for sure. Especially in New Jersey. Then the list of tickets rolls out like the dead sea scrolls.

why would i get a ticket if NJ registered it as a moped? they allowed it to be registered.

up it

Would you be willing to do a trade?

up

why are you selling it?

ive seen you advertising for MONTHs to buy somthing like this..now that you have one why are you selling it?

and to answer the legality questions, i have a MB5 registered/plated/insured as a moped here in jersey...as long as you can get it done its legal. if you have the paper work, your ok.

ive been pulled over a few times on Rt 1 without a problem

never seen one before. Would buy it if I had an extra $1484 lol. Does anyone know if you can aquire a learners permit in NJ without being a resident??? I'm goint to be 15 this february so I'll have tiome to get a permit for summer. Want to go on the mopedlar ride next year. And I want to do it legally. So please let me know

Thanks

Jim

yeah i got the bike just a little while ago to learn how to drive a motorcycle, i had a MB5 as my first bike but that was too much like a moped to really get the feel for turning and stuff, i wanted to get another MB5 to just keep because it was a fun bike and inexpensive. Im leaving for college in miami the 16th of august and im going to europe the 3rd to the 13th of august. So i thought that i should put this ad up now because i wanted to sell it before i leave so by the end of july, i will need the money to buy probly a ninja or something similar in miami, im not driving to school (24 hour drive isnt too hot) so i cant take this bike with me. Just looking to get almost all my money back so 1390 will do the trick.

still for sale. looking to sell soon now going off to europe for a few weeks then back to college.

if no sale by the 21st im ganna just ebay it.

apprentlly no one wants it cuz its not a moped

Hello i was wondering if you still had your rieju RS1. i am very interesting in purchasing

« Go to Topic — end of thread