CEV/ Pacer parts needed!

I need both footrest panels/side covers for an 80 pacer. Also need a working coil. Will pay generously for clean pair of footrest panels. Anybody??

Re: CEV/ Pacer parts needed!

Huffy Puffy, that other guy bought the Pacer I had, and the two old hobbits. I still have the Yamaha and the Jawas. I picked up that 1963 c 100 honda today, that thing is in great shape, Already ordered the parts I need for it. Tom

what other guy? post a pic of that old honda.

you see all the indians for sale on here in the last 2 days?

Yea, I've started some shit ain't I They think I'm gonna buy them all. And I probably would if they eweren't so dam far away. and a little steep. But I guess thats my fault to. LOL

I'll email you one when I take some.

Jason Luther /

im the other guy

Jason Luther /

this feels like some twisted moped triangle

It is, need a couple of Jawas, LOL

damn thats some funny shit lol. it is wierd. Especiullywhenitawklikedis.How ya doing "other guy"? Tom you butthole scoopin up all the indians! Leave some for all the broke ass MF's out there like myself. Lemme save up some $$ and run out to your place again.

still lookin for some pacer parts! Please!!

Jason Luther /

i have a bianchi and its pretty much the same ped. a lot of the italian peds are as different as pontiac and chevy cars so there is a lot of cross over. the foot rests and coils are common as well

ya I know theyre almost all interchangeable. Still looking.

« Go to Topic — end of thread