FOR SALE!1981 Custom Puch MagnumII! KITTED!600 OBO

I have for sale a very sweet 1981 Magnum II! It has a rare puch kickstart E50 engine, with a 45mm 70cc Athena piston port kit! It runs like a scaulded dog, and will easily run 40-45. It's geared lower than a stock bike, to help with the acceleration. The kit is barley broken in, and it has a BRAND NEW 15mm Mikuni Carb. The carb has a cable operated choke, and mixture screws so you can fine tune the bike without having to swap jets all the time! The actual mileage os about 1600mi, but the speedo thats on it reads alittle over 5k. It also has a hard to find 40mph speedo. The bike will need a speedo cable, a choke lever(you will have to fabricate one, they didnt have cable operated chokes stock). It will also need a few bulbs here and there, but the headlight does work. So the brake and running light should work with a new bulb. All the plastics are there, and in good shape. It has a tank from a 1971 Harley sportster, so it hold like 2 gallons of fuel. Doesnt leak anything, has good tires on it. Chrome is in GREAT shape, and so is most of the paint with exception of a few scratches on the tank. Brakes are A+, as well as the motor. I am asking $600OBO(so OFFER what you think it's worth, but I had someone who offered $650 for it, but couldnt come to buy it because of his parents wanting something a tad slower LOL!) I'm located in Dayton, ohio, and might deliver for the price of my gas. So just ask. I will post pics here soon, untill then e-mail me for pistures. Thanks, Matt!

1152550204_picture_132.jpg

Re: FOR SALE!1981 Custom Puch MagnumII! KITTED!600

By the way, the carb that is pistured is NOT the carb on the bike now, as i said, it has a new Mikuni carb on it. Also, the pipe is a BiTurbo.

1152550362_picture_135.jpg

Bump, Make some offers guys!

manufacture a choke lever? i'll give you $250.

and i'll come pick it up. and i'll bring lunch. $250.

Is it still available?

I'll give you $400 and pay for shipping.

Let me know,

Luca

Luca, that Magnum is worth way more then $400 and shipping expenses! He is offering it kindly to the people on Moped Riders Assc. and Moped Army for a great price. I'm sure it would go for over $800 on Ebay.

-Jon

thanks for the tip dad. im sure a nonworking moped will fetch scores of big bills on ebay.

will you trade?

ook im super interested in this, im in chicago though, only a short drive ;) if we could meet up or I could pay you for the gas that would be awesome.. im in desperate need of some transportation and this looks like an amazing way to get to my 30min-1hour drive to work...

i am 100% interested but im curious about the part that i have to fabricate, is that easy to do? this will be my first ped ever so if i get it i'll be pretty excited.

ill give you 200

whats the dent in the exsaut from???? were u being stupid while riding?

Thanks Jason, I e-maile you. Also, thank you Jon.

As to the rest of you who disrespected me, piss off. Go wander around, and disrupt the peaceful flow of OTHER peoples threads, because it really doesn't bother me.

Beefcake(HAhahaHahahaha, thats a funny name HAHAA)

That dent is in in the pipe new, it is so that the peddle shaft will clear the stinger. Also it's _exhaust_

awesome! emailed you back! lets close this deal!! :) i'll be able to show up to work when needed now! haha

Hi-

I am extremely interested in your ped. I don't know if you are interested in a trade. I have a 2005 Hero Majestic Panther with a crosstank and only 420 miles that I might be willing to part with. I am located in Coloumbus, OH. Can you send some pics?

Let me know...

And if you havn't noticed "beef cake", that dent is in all the puch biturbo's. It's there to give the pedal some clearance. Get your fact straight before you go and say something completly direspectful.

FOR SALE!1981 Custom Puch MagnumII! KITTED!600 OBO

Hi-

Just wondering if I could pics. sounds like a great ped- are you interested in a trade?

thanks- Adam

No, no trades please. I need the cash more than the bikes. Thanks!

is the moped still for sale?...please email me

where you live, miles on the bike and if you have any extra parts that you could give me too thank you

gaugeskim@yahoo.com

-Oliver

Brian Cheatwood /

Contact me if you get any Maxis that you are willing to sell. I also live in Dayton.

Brian, if you are really interested, e-mail me and we can talk privatly. I'de suggest e-mailing me wink wink!

I'm just trying to get the best deal.

I would pay 600 but you cant blame someone for trying.

It says OBO.

I meant no disrespect.

Well I am interested but have some more questions.

Can you write me on my email.

I was wondering why any puch choke lever wouldn't work?

From what I know they are kind of interchangeable.

Let me know,

Luca

$500 to anyone who will pick up the bike!! Come and get It!

« Go to Topic — end of thread