Want To Trade

My 1977 garrelli super sport XL for any running tomos that is in good condition. the garrelli is like new runs great in hot or cold weather. any questions e-mial me or reply to post. thanks much oh and im in southern new jersey. and its a flat trade no cash prefered. i can throw in some stuff as well i can take new pics if you so desire.

1152483949_picture_066.jpg

Re: Want To Trade

put some cafe bars on that before selling it.

cant current bars are weldded into place idk why

bump

You almost sound desperate to sell that thing. HAHA

Why do you want a TOMOS so much??? Garelli's are nice! Plus it's a tanktop. That's nicer than a stepthrough anyway. And if your thinking about trading that for some nice new TOMOS tanktop, you should't get your hopes up. Like I said before, that bike definately isn't worth the $600 you were asking before. Lower your price get off your ass and make the money. Trust me, you're better off if thats the kind of bike your looking for. But this is only one opinion don't forget.

The ball is in your hands.

Jim

Dude, this bike is way better than a Tomos!! Just put a kit on it, and make it fly. Trust me, you'll be loosing out in that trade.

yeah, why don't you just keep it? that's a nice bike. i'd rather have that than a tomos any day.

reason for wwanting tomos more options and so i dont mess up nice bike like this. id buy one but dont have money seeing how i cant have a job till 16 so i have to wait till sept. and the garelli is great but like i said not many upgrades for it and putting a kit on it lowers value if i recall.

and where would i by said kit just woundering

« Go to Topic — end of thread