indian mopeds

For Sale, I have a pair of 1979 Indian Peds for sale. One runs perfect, the other one was missing carb when I purchased them, it does have good compression and has good spark. I recently got carb in good shape on e-bay havent had time to put it on, no doubt in my mind it will run great. Both peds have less than 500 miles on them. I'm asking 600.00 each or 1000.00 for the pair. Must be picked up in Charleston, West Virginia. I wanted to offer them here before putting them om e-bay. If interested e-mail me at jaklee@charter.net , Ican send pics. Thanks, Motobreeze

Re: indian mopeds

email me a pic, interested. goldgirl531@yahoo.com

what would you charge to put both mopeds on a pallet and strap down. you could ge two on one pallet if you put them in opposite directions. Tom

I would not chargevery much, 25.00 if you make all shipping arrangements. I will take to a local freight company. Thanks, Jack

Be patient with me, I have a brother in law that works for holland freight, and gets me a good deal. Let me find out what it will cost me to ship. I will get back to you, good pictures by the way. Do you have all the side covers.

I should have a shipping qoute by tomorrow evening. Do you know if Yellow freight or Holland express have a terminal in Charlston? They are both owned by the same co. Tom

Yes, Yellow Freight does,Thanks

I sent you an email

« Go to Topic — end of thread