F/S Puch Maxi w/ Polini 60cc kit in Chicago

For sale is a 79 Puch Maxi with a Polini 60cc kit (150+ miles), Country Proma Exhaust, new throttle grip and cable, as well as front/rear brake cables. Runs super strong and a breeze to start. No speedometer (who needs one anyways), magneto cover, or rear brake light (wires are there, just no housing). Will not win any beauty pageants, but will outrun most of the mopeds out there and just keeps on going. Anybody who knows knows that the Polini kit is the one to get.

1152047442_img_0719.jpg

Re: F/S Puch Maxi w/ Polini 60cc kit in Chicago

Forgot about the asking price: $400. Also, it is a 78, not a 79. Thanks

im in chicago close to wrigley field.. i would love the chance to come see this ASAP. let me know! i'll email you and pm you my telephone # but i am very interested in this bike!

Sounds like the Energiser Bunny

Matthew Scholtens /

I just saw your ad up on Craigslist. I just had two mopeds stolen in Grand Rapids, MI. So, if you are coming back to Michigan any time soon and you do not sell this one to someone else, just give me a shout.

Thanks,

Matthew "Hopeful for a moped again" Scholtens

I also saw this post on craigslist. However you still haven't called me. I want to see it and possibly buy it TONIGHT. Check your email and gimme a call if u still have not sold it. ASAP

Thanks

Mikey

Moped has been sold. Thanks

damn! did that first guy get it?

« Go to Topic — end of thread