F/S project bikes in MI.

I have a few project bikes for sale, I have 2 1980 Jawa's, one is complete with side covers, will start, but won't stay running, the other is complete without side covers and mag cover, and breather housing, also have a trax that turns over, and is pretty much all there. two partial fa 50's and two old hobbits. and a chappy, that has the engine wheels and several good parts. and a tomos that looks like two three year olds got int some real ugly blue paint and worked it over, has some good parts, just have to get the blue paint off them. LOL I live in the Thumb of MI, and will not ship whole bikes, would make some one a good deal to take them all off my hands, need the space. Tom

Re: F/S project bikes in MI.

just a sample

1152046557_toms_peds_003.jpg

which one is which you have a lot

what are those mag in the lower left corner off of? price?

how much for the jawas are they 210s

cjones, I had to put them all in the garage like that, because the city would get on me if I left them all out side, besides, I just took the pictures to give an idea of how many I have. there is a nice running Rog in that bunch, just needs the kick stand welded back together, it has a nice bycycle kick stand on it. Im not sure what the Jawas are, I got two of them. I got the one to start, but it won't stay running. one is complete, the other is almost complete just missint the covers. I'll take a hundred dollars for both the Jawas, abd I know you can get one good one out of the two. they are 1980 models.

OH yea Cjones, there are a couple of fa50's in that mess, the trax is in there to, it turns over and has good compression, theres a couple of old hobbits. a chappy, a pacer that would make a good project, it runs, just hard to start, and needs a good paint job. plus a tune up.

I think the mags you saw, are probably for an Indian, not sure though they are 16 inch, and Indian wheels are all 17 inch.

hey thomas, your pic you posted doesnt work. I have to go pickup a pacer in detroit tomorrow, not too far from you. Try to post a pic again and can I get your address or at least zip code emailed to me? I want to stop by tomorrow if that works for you and take 2-3-4 of your projects home with me. Email me at jessicamvigil@hotmail.com thanx

yo how much would u want for the 2 jawas are they 210s

« Go to Topic — end of thread