FOR SALE- 81 honda express

I got an 81 honda express for sale in Yonkers, NY. Its sky blue and runs great. Some surface rust on paint, needs new tires and head light bulb. Other than that, Its good to got.

NO Title.

Asking 350$

Will post pics later today

Re: FOR SALE- 81 honda express

bump...

pics...

I'm ggonna get pixs up tommorow

heres a pic

1152190209_honda_express_1980.jpg

bump...

its a nice ped ppl, i have one myself. if i didnt already have 3 peds id buy it.

dump...

just wondering, how would i go about replacing the title?

For about 100$. ITS-Title service can get you another one in your name in a few weeks. Go into the Gneral Forum and post about ITS, you'll hear good things.

bump

Where can you get parts for that thing?

I've seen alot of parts on eBAY When I first bought it. Thewre are also a few "Parts" bikes Ive seen for like 50-80 bucks.

You should part it out, I saw an express carb sell on ebay for 200 bucks, no shit. I bid 60, and thought I was out of my mind. Checked later, and it was at 200. I had to pay 50 for a coil. parts are high for these, because Honda don't stock them anymore. and the parts they do have for them, you need to morgage your house for.

REALLY????

Good idea, I'll post a few parts on eBAY, and see what it brings me

Hello ROB; i am interested in yout honda Express; where do you live Please zip code; maybe i can get a shippinh price; thanks and GOOD luck; Jimmie

« Go to Topic — end of thread