sears allstate moped-50's-60's

Any one in Richmond, Virginia, N.C. ,east coast area have any sears allstate mopeds in the 1950's & 1960's for sale. whant some more.

Re: sears allstate moped-50's-60's

So do I.

I've tried emailing you with two seperate email accounts, and they both got returned. Send me your address, and I'll send ya a free CD.

---_DeeZy_

a

Mark Steingass /

I am looking for a late 1950's or early 1960's Sears Allstate Mo-Ped...any out there? My email address is redcloud@trcable.tv Thanks, Mark Steingass Story, Wyoming

Have i believe a 1965 allstate moped blue and white in ohio every thing seems to work run good. john

I have a sears allstate model# 810 94000 engine #6603284 Never painted very complete from pic model# has a tool kit. needs headlight lens # tires. Starts with one kick & idles. best offer. 231 864 3514

Projects welcome?

what would you pay for a complete 1960 Sears Puch 3 mo-ped with a 3 speed manual transmission decent cosmetics and great mechanicals?

theres a guy in wayne nj , has a couple .northern nj cl.. i will warn u though, hes a prick, but gets a lot of good shiizt

I can buy one much nicer than the one he has, and his is not a 3 speed. What do you guys think a 3 speed one that is in running condition should go for?

3 speed is a Campus 50. I'd pay $750 and up for a really nice one. I like them though. Other s are willing to pay less.

« Go to Topic — end of thread