1978 Puch Maxi. 2 HP. 2 speed.
250 bucks, firm.
Clear Minnesota title, 07 tabs and brand new license plate in hand.
Things I've done to the moped:
- Cleaned out rust from tank (acetone)
- Cleaned out carb
- Changed transmission fluid
- Removed head, cleaned out carbon deposits by piston
- Greased brake lines
- New inline fuel filter
- New (less than 50 miles) petcock
- Removed all rust from rims
- Shifts very well
- Starts up in one kick
- Brand new tires, less than 50 miles of use
- Surface rust here and there
- Horn doesn't work for some reason, another horn included with sale
- Seat has inch tear on it
- Missing side covers
- Starter cable broke (operational, it works fine)
- Swapped throttle assembly from another Puch Maxi
I need to tinker around with the thing and get it all put together. I just fired it up today and it ran very well.
If anyone is interested in taking a look at it, no pressure to buy, please respond to this post with your e-mail or phone number and I'll get back to you ASAP.