3 mopeds in mi for sale

1 good part bike honda passport

2 good bikes suzuki fa50 runs , honda aero 50 needs work almost runs i want 500 for all them all

or 200 for the fa50

300 for the areo 50

150 for the passport

Re: 3 mopeds in mi for sale

yo

Jason Luther /

is the passport more-or-less complete? i know i asked you before but i cant remember

hey i am interested in the suzuki fa or the honda aero would just like to see some photos of the beautys. i live in the grand rapids area as a student and would like to aquire a good moped. i am asking about both because i am curious about the storage on the honda but need more info about each to make a desicion. my email address is chairactures@hotmail.com

I'm looking to buy my first moped and I am interested in your honda aero but need to know how much work it needs because i need something soon and must be street legal if not then what about the suzuki fa50s.

the passport look like it has a good engine and carb it is mostly all there but just some parts missing

the areo souldent need much i think it just needs a carb clean and the suzuki fa50 needs a piston and rings and prolly a carb clean to

bump

anyone interested

no one interested

I'm interested in your mopeds, the Honda specifically. For my daughter. If I had to take them all I would.

whats all missing from the passport???

can i see pics?

Where in Michigan? I am interested in buying a new moped.

in owossso yo

i used to live in owosso, fun times

My friend Cody just moved out of Owosso.

Dude, I would be interested in all 3 of these every time you list them, but can you put up some fucking pics already??No pics=no sale.

sorry man i have the pics but i am busy as hell so ill post them in a few cuz i got to find the disk now

« Go to Topic — end of thread