Kinetic TFR

Hey,

I am selling my 1996 kinetic TFR moped. The moped is in good shape and only has 1200 miles on it. It cruises at 30-40mph. It is a 49cc moped and i have not had any problems with it. I live in cleveland and will sell it for $400.00.

Re: Kinetic TFR

Is anyone interested the moped must go......300$ and it is yours anyone?????

255 delivered... before u said you cold sell for 200! dont be changing the price!! lol

put it up on ebay, I just watched one go that was incomplete and partially tore apart sell for $252

265 delivered

Kev, you asked me to lower the price so if you want me to deliver 300$, but if you want to come and get it 255$.FINAL!

thanks

nope 265 delivered. if not then i am not interested!

your in akron right?

where are you in akron??

copley/fairlawn. medina line road is about 1min from me. rt 18?

I am going out of town for the weekend, i will email you as soon as i get back so we can discuss a good day that i could drop it off. I will drop it off for 265$! I will be back late saturday so i will try to get in touch with you sunday....but i am willing to do the deal...i will deliver it to you for 265$

Thank you and i will email you as soon as i get back

-Phil

KEV, i will deliver it for 265$

TFR's sure dont resell for much do they! I just sold mine for 250, it was a 2000 with 1200 miles on it and went about 38 with aftermarket pipe. Thought I'd get more out of it, but glad to be rid of it LOL.

BIKE NEEDS TO SELL GIVE ME AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE

Hey, kev mine might be older but it does have 1300 miles on it so it is in just as good shape

Phil, give me a week and I will take it off your hands for $225 picked up! I'd really like it, maybe we could work out a trade over email. I'll email you about it, thanks a lot!

-Jon

Email sent!

Damn kinetic bikes are ugly, first time I see 1

« Go to Topic — end of thread