do mopeds exist in harrisburg pa?

ive looked everywhere in harrisburg and i cant find 1 moped for sale. the only place i can find a moped is in the paper and their way too much $ for me. in fact iv never seen anyone riding 1 in hbg. im only looking for a project ped, im not picky i just need something that turns over, something under 100$ would be nice.

Re: do mopeds exist in harrisburg pa?

Right by you in Hatboro there is a Kinetics dealer, perhaps if you put an add in the paper there someone not happy with their mopeding experience will turn a decent ped loose for a low price...just an idea...but adds in newpapers do work, old people read them and they're the ones with sweet peds just sitting around in the garage

If you've ever gone to Hershey or watched the posts in here, you'd have found me. If you want a cheap project, let me know.

Flashy

Rob K. I would be interested in your bike with the title but no motor.

Please fill me in on which moped...

I believe it was a cosmo, Avanti SS

if anyone wants to sell me a cheap ped 100$ email me at frank_holvick@peoplepc.com

HELLO!? I've already said I have some cheap projects.

all i need is a project ped doesnt matter what model it is

tell me what kind of peds you have for sale and how much you want for them.

Well, I had 3 Puchs that now have just been reserved.

I still have a ped without a title that is called a 'Lance' that has a Morini motor. I'd consider $100 for it. I have some other mopeds that tun and ride, but not in your price range. The next one in line is a $250 Garelli Monza GT that some guys from CA did not follow through on. It actually runs and rides, but has no brakes and the speedo is broken.

im interested in the lance do u have any pics. also i might have to wait a month befor i can buy it.

Yes, I will get a photo or 2.

kewl . btw my email doesnt work anymore

That's OK. Here's a photo.

1151962901_nvt_lance052.jpg

what condition is the frame in, does it have much rust. and do you know if it would be possible to mount tomos rims and tires on it.

also are the front skocks hydraulic, or are they just a spring inside of a tube.

Frank Palermo /

need a moto-marina engine ....will pay 100- 150 for one that s just half decent ..Have a 1985 moto and a 1987 also ...Thank You .......

Frank Palermo /

need a moto-marina engine ....will pay 100- 150 for one that s just half decent ..Have a 1985 moto and a 1987 also ...Thank You .......

rob k u should hold on to lance (NVT) ped for me, because i dont think i will be able to find another ped in my price range this summer.

I have no idea about the forks, or adapting your mags. As long as you have the correct brake hardware and axles, I don't see why they wouldn't fit.

Sorry, but I do not 'hold' anything w/o a deposit and setting a date for final payment and pickup. In a week or 2, I will most likely get this thing running and sell it for more, like the rest of the peds I get.

Catpal - if you want it, come and get it. Hazleton is a little over an hour from me on rt. 81.

i dont have any cash right now but i could trade a brand new gameboy advance sp 100$ with 30$ metroid fusion cartridge. 130$ total.

Sorry - let me know if you get rid of the stuff and get hold of some cash.

alright-

gonna sell my 30 amp welder, welding mask, 2 drills, makita chop saw, and go cart parts hopefully i can get enoughf cash.

Hey dude,

there is a gang of mopeders in Blacksburg and we have a couple non-runners and maybe some runners for sale come august. Not to mention the moped army -recognized gang in Richmond, the Hell's Satans. Get in touch with Pat or Lee in richmond for mopeds or parts.

-Pete

thanks im gonna scroounge up some cash

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account