F/S Honda Express and Moby 50V Parts

Hi, I'm parting out two project bikes...I'm getting married in a month and could use a few bucks more than peds I may never get around to fixing up.

For the Express I have just about eveything including the engine, clutch, wheels w/tires, rear shock, seat, and more...

For the 50V I not only have the bike, but also a bunch of extra parts I picked up planning on fixing the thing up. It was actually running a few months ago. The thing is, the previous owner rigged up a bunch of wierd stuff instead of replacing old parts with actual moby parts...so...not a real champion...but I have an engine, shocks, cluitch, a very long seat, and tons more.

I think the best thing to do would be to post or email me, and I'll let you know if I have what you're looking for, what shape it's in, and how much I'd like to get for it.

Re: F/S Honda Express and Moby 50V Parts

What year is the Honda Expess? I may need a few parts.

it was a 1978

Hi,

I have a 1978 Honda Express and I would like to know if you could send me information on the starting spindle. That's the piece to which the kick starter is attached. I also need, if possible, the starting stopper. I can describe these items further if you still have them and would like some scratch for them. Thanks!!

handymanmccoy@hotmail.com

I would like to buy carb and with controls still attached to carb, you know, choke cables and throttle cable, and choke parts on handle bars, how much? I can pay pay if you have it.

thanks, Tom

Sorry, I no longer have the carb or cables that go with it...I do have the clutch, rear fender, turn signals, and rear shock. My fiance is out of town this weekend, and she took the camera, but I have some old pictures of a few Express parts from when we took it a part like 4 months ago. I'll be posting them soon.

here's the engine

1151762982_heengine.jpg

here's the seat...i don't have more pics for other parts right now, I'm looking for a camera to borrow...I do still have those wheels w/tires though, and a whole bunch of 50V parts

1151763062_heseat.jpg

Hi,

Looks like you've got the parts that I need. When you get a camera, take off the transmission and take a photo. I'll describe to you what parts that I require. You probably already know what I'm talking about, but it sure pays to be sure with these mopeds. Thanks!!

handymanmccoy@hotmail.com

how about the coil & condenser?

Sorry, I already sold the entire electrical harness including the coil. THe only electrical fixture I still have is the horn.

that's for the honda though...i still have almost everything for the 50V plus a bunch of extra parts

Need a gas/oil tank assembly, seat, kill switch, mirrors, turn signal switch and a right front blinker. and wheels for the express if you still have them. Salvaged mine from 10 years in a swamp and its a little rusty. could you take pictures of the tank and wheels

need a seat. how much? dave.

I've had a few people asking for a price on the seat. I'm asking for $25.00 plus shipping, I'll used the USPS calculator so I won't over charge. The first person to commit gets it.

I'd like to buy the horn off your '78 nc59 from you..let me know how much you want.

the Honda seat has been sold...

I have gotten a lot of emails, but I haven't sold very much. Here's what I still have:

HONDA Express

2 wheels with tires holding air - $13 each

rear shock - $4

front turn signals - $3 each

horn - $4

exhaust cover - $2

rear fender - $4

MOBY 50V

head light case - $6

big drive wheel pully - $12

complete tool box - $10

2 stands - $4 each

2 handle bars - $10 each

set of shocks - $18

used petcock - $5

brand new petcock ($15.99 at 1977) - $13

2 wheels with nearly new tires - #25 each

long seat (small rip in back) - $18

engine (ran before parting out bike) with fly wheel and magnetos - $35

exhaust - $15

carb - $15

shipping fee added separetly, I weigh package and use usps calculator so it's not a rip off...

does the:

"big drive wheel pully – $12"

for the moby include the bottom bracket/pedals, basically everthing on that pedal shaft?

i'll take it for sure if it does as well as the shocks, petcocks, and toolbox

elldawg99@hotmail.com

do you have the fuel/oil tank?? is it in good condition; thanks and the price please

No, sorry. Pretty much what I have is on the list. There are small things not on the list like various bolts and other odd parts, but the list is everything left that is sizeable

and worth buying.

Update on What's left

2 wheels with tires holding air

If you still have the carb for the Motobecane, do you have the model number off it? Thanks

« Go to Topic — end of thread