F/S puch maxi $400

79 puch maxi 2 with a brand new piston,head and cluches can deliver whin a 100 miles of barberton ohio.

1151712372_mvc033s.jpg

Re: F/S puch maxi $400

any project peds for sale

yes but i will not deliver those.

come on people!!!!!!!

Um, it's been 44 minutes since your first post on a Friday night (4th of July weekend, no less) and you expect people to be responding to your ad? Settle down, fella! Might be a bit!

ok the reason that i am selling it so cheap is becus a guy said that ha was going to buy it on monday for $650 and he calls me today and says that his mom wont let him get it becus thay are to dangerous and i rilly need the money.

Yea man, you have to mellow out. You gotta just let it go a little. I had a guy looking to see if I still had a moped that sold months ago! RELAX

Jim

Yeah but theres nothing you can really do,you just have to wait and hope someone is interested. If you really need to sell quick than you might want to lower your price.

where is barberton ohio in relation to cincinnati?

it is about 2 1/2 hours NE of cin.

Nor Cal Mopeds /

chill dude

Brian Cheatwood /

Yeah, sorry about not being able to buy your moped. I encourage anyone willing to pick it up to buy it. It is a pretty sweet ride. It has a nice 2 speed za50 magnum engine installed. There are nearly no paint defects and the chrome sparkles like new. With a new metra or polini kit installed you could be tearing up the streets at a blistering 50 mph. He is a very seller, so you can have no worries when consulting with him.

Brian Cheatwood /

PS

Anyone have any tips regarding how to reconvince my mom to let me get a moped? Thanks.

will you ship it at my cost of course?

Brian Cheatwood /

I meant to put "honest" between "very" and "seller of the first post.

I'll give you $425 cash if you bring it to Grand Rapids, MI.

sold for the 4th time.

Brian Cheatwood /

lol

i'm really interested. i live in columbus. i could do $300, and pick it up quick. let me know what you think.

this guy offerd $450 for it so tis is sold unless he dosent pay.

that's cool, let me know if it doesn't work out.

ok i will.

i could do 300 and you drop it off

i could do 300 and you drop it off

« Go to Topic — end of thread