updated: 3 Puchs for sale in CT

77 puch maxi N rigid reso 50% complete motor is close to running and needs controls comes with freshly painted front and rear fenders ans headlight bucket tank need to be cleaned but solid would like _$425.00 obo_

78 puch maxi engine siezed but will turn with work 85% complete (brown one) minus carb _$150.00 obo_

76 maxi 6 motor will spin with work partially spins now NOT SIEZED 50& complete _$100.00 obo_

NO TITLES FOR ANY OF THESE MOPEDS

_will sell all for $600.00obo_

WILL NOT SHIP

updated: 3 Puchs for sale in CT

not even a carb?

Re: updated: 3 Puchs for sale in CT

i needed the carbs for my other projects but once i rebuild one its goin on the rigid

didnt you get all those bikes for $90? cmon dude, i really need a carb. lol!

yea but i gotem cuz the kid had no idea what kind of gold mine he was sittin on

lol

i will look to see what i have for carbs

no one ?

every one is always lookin for puch and mopeds in CT no one?

I might be able to do $125 for the maxi n if I can find someone to ship it for me. Do you know the history of this bike or have any documents with it(reciept,repair bills,manuals,ect? Will you throw in a bill of sale? Also are these bikes stored outside and how long have the intakes been open?

Grey

_sorry_ i can not ship!!!

I said if I can get someone to pick it up for me.

Grey

If you can get $150 for all three take it!

no if all i can get is 150.00 then ill keep them and theyll rot on my garage

Thats a pretty horrible thing to say. I mean come one man your asking 425 for a moped that you say is 50% complete. It may be a maxi rigid but its still a broken moped after all.

If you ever change your mind down the road let email me, I might still be interested if the price is right.

Grey

Honestly, from what I can tell... Between all three of those, I bet you couldn't get 1 complete running Puch. Who would pay for 3 junk peds 600 BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with that and I hope you like em because you'll be seing them for a long time.

ok well the problem is the maxi n is 90% complete but i took the motor off and rebuilt it and reinstalled it than the fenders and head light are off it but like i said ill keep em and thyll die here cuz im movin out and my dad has room so o well

the brown one how much???????

yea right.

your dreaming if you want more than 250 for all

does it run.............?

no

« Go to Topic — end of thread