For Sale:1980 Peugeot 102SP Parts

Justin Bournonville /

I'm parting out a 1980 Peugeot 102SP. If you need parts to finish a restoration project or just to finish so you can ride the town then let me know. I've used a few of the parts for my own Peugeot TSM-U3. I live in CA and I would be willing to ship out of state if you want to pay shipping. Let me know what parts your interested in. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from all of you soon.

Re: For Sale:1980 Peugeot 102SP Parts

Blaise Margherito /

How much for the motor and wiring harness? and shipping to NJ?

Justin Bournonville /

Make me a reasonable offer, I'm not sure how much motors and wiring harnesses are going for these days. Shipping would probably be around 15.00 dollars, I'm estimating.

Justin

i'm interested in the upper back two cover plates if you have them and one of the 2 large bolts that holds the handle bars onto the forks

(sorry for the horrible description, i drew some arrows on the attatchment) and shipping to florida.

1151608982_peugeot_diagram.jpg

I need the LOWER covers!!!!

Can I get them?

Justin Bournonville /

Mego,

Feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I'm not sure how much these parts go for normally, so you are at an advantage. I believe shipping to Florida would be around 8.00 dollars. Let me know ASAP. Thanks for your interested and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Justin

Justin Bournonville /

Deezy,

Feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I'm not sure how much these parts go for normally, so you are at an advantage. I believe shipping would be around 8.00 to 10.00 dollars. Let me know ASAP. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Justin

Hey, I'm interested in parts from your 80 sp, are you still parting it out? I neeeed:

Rear tail light lense/cover

Plastic engine covers

Fuel line and Petcock

Please let me know at your earliest convenience, thankyou.

Justin

What condition is the seat in? If it ok, then I would like that. Especially if it is the long seat.

Also front fender, horn, center stand, and possibly the rear shocks.

Does the 102sp you're parting out use the Laura M48 engine? If so I'll take the clutch drive cover for $10+shipping.

THEPOOPOSTER /

HELLO I HAVE A YOUNG ALLGERIAN BOY WIHT A CHINESE MOTHER THAT I DO NOT KNOW SHE HAS A TERRIBLE POOING PROBLEM WHEN EVER SHE SHEES HER SON HE AMIDIETLY DIARIHAS ON THE FLLOR I DONT NO WHAT TO DO WITH MY SELF ANY MORE SO IT CAM DOWN TO ONE THING I HAVE TO EAT IT UP AND SUCK IT SDOWN LIKE A SPUNGE SHE GETS VERY HORY WHEN I DO THIS SO SHE POOPS ALL OVER THE WALLS IT IS TERRIBLE SO I CANT CONTROL MY SELF I EAT IT ALL UP. PLEASE I NEED HELP IF ANY ONE NOES A CURE PLEAE HELP ME. I NEED IT.

TAHNK YOU VERY MUCH THEPOOPMOSTER

Justin Bournonville /

Sorry everyone, but this bike was sold a month ago. Sorry for the trouble.

THEPOOPOSTER /

CAN I STILL HAVE SOME HELP PLEASE

« Go to Topic — end of thread