NEED A HONDA HOBBIT ENGINE

I NEED A HONDA HOBBIT ENGINE WILL PAY 100 MOST. Will also trade. WIll a pa50-II fit on a pa50-I? if so i need either one.1978 big bolt at top belt and chain type/

Re: NEED A HONDA HOBBIT ENGINE

help?

Joey- I'll sell you a nice Motobecane that needs a little work, but is complete for $100. I'm near Cleveland, and pick-up is a must.

-Jon

1151631098_matt_motobecane_003.jpg

I have two 78 hobbits that I am going to part out, The engins turn over, and should be ok, I'll take 50.00 for one, plus shipping. about 20.00. Tom

Leon Swarmer /

That's a whole lot better starting place than you have now.

Leon

Tom, i really want this so dont sell it. i need to save the money and i will buy it does it run?ANYTHING a wrong with it?

can you send me any pictures?

email me at hott_lil_joey_barker@yahoo.com.send some pics.

need a very cheap one.

i was reading one of your earlier posts about your hobbit engine. my cb360 project had a seized piston due to rust. apparently it had been left in the rain on its left side for 20 years, and the right side spark plug had been removed. i spent 2 weeks trying to remove the heads. only after pouring motor oil into the spark plug hole inverting the engine and pouring it down into the bottom of the piston did it start to loosen. i then stuck a piece of loose fitting wooden dowl into the spark plug hole placed the engine on some shop rags and hit the dowl with a hard mallet.

Joey, I sent you an email, Tom

« Go to Topic — end of thread