Mopeds , parts in Connecticut cheap

Here is an update on what is left in my garage, I have to move out by Friday so if you see anything you are interested in give me a call on my cell 860-888-3661

Here is the list what I have :

-About 15 wheels, Batavus, Puch, Columbia, Peugeot(front) ond other makes- some nice Mag wheels for Puch- asking$80 for all or B.O.

-I have two Columbia peds on wheels (I have Sachs engines- 3 of them left)- $60 for both or B.O.

-I have many Sachs parts, carbs, 3 engines, many NOS hard or impossible to find parts, NOS crankshafts, clutch parts, manualls. Asking $150 or B.O.for all my Sachs parts.

-Two Deem Smilies with two Deem engines, one tank, DeLorto carburator in good condition -$60 or B.O.

-One Honda Spree, have all the parts except the plastics $60 or B.O not running now selling as parts

-Two Fantic Motor Lei -sold the engine have the rest of the parts (wheels, frames, tank) very RARE moped- $80 for both or B.O.

-One Jawa tank - free

-Very rare folding bike (Leganno?) with the Garelli Mosquito engine (35cc)on it, engine was started last year, has brand new De Lorto carb, asking $100 or B.O.

Two huge plastic bins with many NOS parts, many brake parts, some Puch, some Batavus,rare Motobecane NOS stuff, Cimatti- can sell as one lot or by piece,

asking $100 for those parts, inside there is 4 -NOS controls from Domino (new style with sliding thingi like Tomos or newer Puch's) they will fit any moped.

Please feel free to call me and see the items before the end of the June, here is my cell number 860-888-3661.

Thanks again fellows.

Ziggy.

-

BUMP

BUMP :-)

Re: Mopeds , parts in Connecticut cheap

where in CT? I may be interested in some things if you aren't too far.

I live inn Southington, if you like anything act now before I put it on Ebay.

Thanks

Ziggy

Ziggy, what more Puch stuff do you have?

Jim

George Smith /

what's wrong with jawa tank and what type is it?

hey do you have any pics of the folding bike id be interested in that

have any motobceance side covers??

I have to check for those covers, there was some NOS covers for Motobecane but I'm not sure if Daytriper bought them or not. Folding bike is awesome, very rare, no such a thing on Ebay.

No Puch parts left but I did find bunch of exhaust pipes for puch and other peds.

Jawa tank

I think that Jawa tank is from Babetta- what is wrong, dos it has to be something wrong if it is free? I gave many parts away for free to fellows from mopedarmy.

It is going to trash tomorrow so if interested pick it up.

Thanks

Re: Jawa tank

yea... let me know about those side covers ziggy!!!

I am very interested!!

Thanks alot!

Kev

Yea Ziggy, my dad bought flywheel covers. Those the covers you mean? Ziggy that front axle on its way? [Five Star General] My little brother will be down and out without that thing. Ok, Ziggy, just send it when you can

Thanks

Jim

I just check, no side covers for Motobecane, Daytriper may have tham or two other mopedarmy members who got some Batavus stuff from me, it fits Batavus as well. I have bunch of parts for Motobecane. NOS

Ziggy, do you have the speedo cable for the spree, and how much? I can do pay pal, or money order, email me with price.Thanks, Tom

do you have the Gianelli exhaust for the Sachs?

thanks... what do you have nos for motobecane?>?

Motobecane

I don't know motobecane, mostly engine parts still in original packing , I don't have side covers for Motobecane, as of today all the stuff goes on EBAY as one big lot. I'll check that cable for Spree- I may have it, not sure.

Ziggy

Re: Motobecane

ill cheack out ebay. thanks ziggy

Ziggy, do you still have the front wheel, one of my bearings is fried, tire and wheel would be good, can pay pal oh yea, for the spree. Tom

Ziggy, what about that front axle? Is it on it's way?

Thanks

Jim

Is the foldable still available?

I need as many of these as possible for the fleet I’m building.

1. sidecover screws

2. variator guard

3. pump/tools

4. fork lock with key

5. longseat

6. petcock

7. carbs/intakes/ariboxes

8. plastic magneto covers

9 working cables/ pistons cylinders/ gaskets/ and engine bearings.

-zane

front axle

I did send it 3 days ago.

Z

Re: front axle

Is the foldable garrelli still available? Please respond

oh I forgpt to specify motobecane.

and if you have Puch wheels, try Harold aka fingers.

-Zane

Hi Ziggy: We got it and Billy installed it. I'm working on the Tomos. Would you happen to have the coil for it somewhere? The motor was full of water? I was able to get all new bearings for it and all is going along ok with the repairs. Thanks for everything, it has been a pleasure dealing with you. DT

« Go to Topic — end of thread