Any mopeds for sale in PA

is there any mopeds for sale in PA that are in good condition looking to buy. if so please reply back. Thanks

Re: Any mopeds for sale in PA

im in ohio close to pa and i have a 1978 garelli ss needs some elect work but 100.00

cool could i see some picks? Thanks

Are you looking for a runner, or a project? I currently have these w/o a title, but might be getting some more by the weekend:

Negrini high tank w/ mags - $300

Lance project (Morini motor) - $125

Avanti SS / Cosmo Stinger w/ title (needs motor) - $175

Hello Rob K,

I am also looking for a moped in PA...

I am interested in the Negrini....if it is a running one.

Where are you located in PA?

thanks,

Kathryn, kfogel@uarts.edu

This Negrini is really kewl, but I have no title for it. I've gone over it and made it ridable since this photo was taken. Please email me @ Flashy65@aol.com and I'll let you know what other propects that I have up and coming. If I get an idea what you want, I'll let you know as soon as I get more.

1151378259_negrini016.jpg

Oh - I live near Hershey.

I have this nice 79 Puch Maxi II 2-speed auto-shift w/ PA title for $550 too! Nothing wrong but the kill switch flapper!

1151635302_puchmaxiii037.jpg

I have a nerley mint 79 maxi 2 witha brand new moter and cluches and piston and head for $400 i live in barberton ohio. call me at 330 990 2844

Here's a better photo

1151880998_puchmaxiii037.jpg

and another

1151881021_puchmaxiii038.jpg

Do any of you have any fully working Puch Magnums w/ a title for sale in PA that is witihn a 1/2 hour of jersey?...thank you...will pay 300.00-400.00

Sorry, but I do not. You should check out Moped Larry's ride this Saturday AM if you are looking for a tastey moped like that one!

See Ya Moped Army /

I don't have a titled, running Magnum for that price. You'll be hardpressed to find a titled ped in that price range.

« Go to Topic — end of thread