F/S Tomos a3 Parts

i have every thing for an 1991 a3 lx golden bullet for sale so get back to me about it.

Re: F/S Tomos a3 Parts

PRICE AND PICS ON THE TANK IF IT IS A TOP TANK STYLE CAP AND PETCOCK INCLUDED

i will take some foe shits and giggles

call me and i will come over when you want

under tank covrs?

hey dan is the headlight the round type or is it like the targa? if it is round then how much do you want for it?

Chris CMM

no chris the headlight is just like the lx. this a3 looks like a lx

ooo ok

ben i would sell the tank man but its got alot of stickers on it and the inside needs alittle cleanin. the thing also needs to be repainted. up to u if still interested

the tow covers under the tank i do have ohio ped

woud the parts fit a 79 a3 at all?....like the seat?, and all the handlebars chrome or black...if they are chrome how much? and are they in good shape?

sorrythey are black handlebars

do you know if the seat would possibly fit a 79...maybe a picture of what the seat is like? (not neccesarily of your moped but just an example)

Hey, Im trying to get parts to rebuild my A-3 on my bullet. I would take the whole engine for a good price but the only thing I need would be the crankshaft, if you were to part the engine out.

Thanks

thottle assembly?

i have thorttle asembly and i have the whole motor im working on a deal for the whole motor right now but if u can pay 100 bucks its urs right away thats including shipping. The throttle assembly i will get pictures for u chris. e-mail me!

still have mtor?

hey dan what jet is in the carb?

Chris CMM

« Go to Topic — end of thread