Re: Yikes

yeah, i had been keeping my eye on this one, but that price is insane.

Holy Shit. And I thought the Puch's going for 500 in Florida were ridiculous. That makes me piss myself.

I had been keeping an eye on it too... and i was really hoping to get it... i was willing to pay 550... but by the time i was ready to bid it was at about 800. totally nuts.

I'm sure it will be relisted shortly since the winning bidder has 0 feedback. I would have cancelled his bid since they never pay.

See Ya Moped Army /

Kathryn, the Magnum that I will have up for adoption at my ride is just as nice and not near $800.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

and it looks like Larry's placing his Magnum up for adoption right at the very front of the herd...

i hope someone shoots and posts a video of the mad rush when the doors open (since i won't be able to join in the melee!).

q;^(

~marc

THanks,

THe ride and moped sale sounds like a great.... but it seems like people are really interested in the Magnum, and I'll be driving such a distance... early in the morning, I have a feeling that others will surely beat me to it.

BTW... are there titles for these mopeds that will be sold? or no?

THanks again,

Everyone is so helpful here...

screw finding a moped on ebay ;)

See Ya Moped Army /

Some have titles and many of them can be titled in NJ since they were never titled previously. There will also be a PA notary at the ride to notarize bills of sale.

ya.... so my mom is the one who payed that ridiculous price for that magnum.....shes so cute.

« Go to Topic — end of thread