Nice or Junky's wanted

Hey I'm looking for any project peds in Mass, Conn, New Hampshire, or this general area.

Don't really want bikes that aren't mopeds-no pedals

Nice bikes are wanted too. Bikes that need motor work but are in good cosmetic condition are most preffered.

But, if there's some rust bucket kicking around, thats got a shot, let me know. Email; greatdane21792@hotmail.com

Thanks

Jim

Re: Nice or Junky's wanted

Prefereably Garelli, Batavus, Puegot, Puch and Sachs.

Motobecanes too.

Thanks

Jim

Cannot have extensive missing parts

i got qt 50 nice im sell in it foe $250 or best offer

Yea

I know

but it has no pedals

Not what I'm looking for

sorry

Jim

If your looking for an almost complete Motobecane ... 1980 or 81 forget Traveler 30mph version, i have one everything is there including the original racks, i could deliver to wells vermont for you, or somewhere in upstate new york, i frequently travel back and forth from nj to my house in VT.

Maybe we could meet somehwere inbetween where you live and my place in vt...

Its running, but needs a petcock, i hooked up a funnel and fuel line to the carb to test it, everything works great on this bike but hteres no title. I do have old registration cards though so we can probably figure out some sort of "bill of sale" type of deal for ya. 250$.

All the electricals work on this as well....

Check your E-mail

Interested In Maxi's in Particular

Still open to offers and mopeds.

Jim

come on there have to be a few out there somewhere!!!

Jim

I'd also like to stay clear of yamaha's and honda's that arent technically mopeds

Bump

« Go to Topic — end of thread