WTB FA50 in MI running

Would like to buy an fa 50 in runnung or almost running condition in MI, or could do some trading, it's not for me, I don't even care for th fa50's It's for a friend that want another one. a yellow one would be great.

Re: WTB FA50 in MI running

hey mine runs on and off it's complete besides rear rack and blinkers it's blue and green (gf attempt on making it look cool) how much is he willing to pay for it . and if you know if he wan'ts to trade the fa50 plus cash for a puch or other moped. that would be great

thanks

jonathan

p.s i bougth a new carb kit installed it and it still runs on and off that is the only trouble with it that i am aware off has spark front light works etc etc

what about 150

I forgot, is yours running or not. ?

nope but can be fix to run again

the motor had like 2800 miles on it

i got a fa50 that just needs a piston and rings it is a red 84

found one close by, thanks for your answers.But now I have some extra fa50 parts. a couple engins, a couple good head lights and housings, a good switch and wiring housing with key . maybe some cables and other stuff. have to tear them down and see what all I got.

do you have a muffler to i would like that also and could i get a shipping cost

Start address: Kalamazoo, MI 49048

End address: Caro, MI 48723

Distance: 182 mi (about 3 hours 18 mins

so would shipping be much

Thomas,

I emailed you about the ignition switch and key.

Rusty

« Go to Topic — end of thread