Need a Starter 77' Roadmaster

I need a starter for my moped or someone to buy it. I have searched everywhere but they are obviously obsolete as AMF does not make mopeds anymore.

Re: Need a Starter 77' Roadmaster

do you have a pic of what it looks like? and where is the moped located

how much$

I was mistaken it is a 73' with the mccullah engine. You can find it in the pics on this website. I am located in Kalamazoo michigan. My intention is to get rid of this classic to get a newer moped possibly a spree, so i am not sure of what the prices are.

cant you make the motor contact the tire and then just push/pedal start the thing?

thats what i was thinking to

I have tried but i took the bike to an expert at davidson express and he says it is the starter. im no expert so i took his word for it.

its a pedal start you dont need a stater for that because their is one on ebay

Ok well i think this machine would be better in your hands. I write you on the other thread to set up a meeting.

What does everypne suggest i do. i am just about lost and about to give up on the moped thing.

Mopeds aren't for everyone. While everyone loves to ride a moped, not as many know how to fix them and enjoy it at the same time. If you don't have the inclination to fix it then sell it to someone who does.

which bulletin and seen a spree on ebay for $75 but need to be ship

I need trnsportation ot work so i want to sell it i got it to run well at one point but this breakdown has got me stumped.

your thread

yea i see it

only thing i dont get paid for another couple of weeks

No problem i am in no hurry i have to clean the bike up anyway. I t has been sitting in storage for months. that would be perfect.

WHere is this spree at on e bay i cannot find it.

could you get a pic and how much again

i have to think about it. but if i can get your email i can get a picture to you. it will not be to much. i am in a sticky situation and i need the money.

not in michigan

cjonesm2k@prodigy.net

« Go to Topic — end of thread