AMF Roadmaster for Sale

I am from the Kalamazoo area and i am trying to unload a 1977 AMF Roadmaster so i can get a newer moped. The moped needs a starter. It not been rode for several years and needs some love i am willing to deal.

Re: AMF Roadmaster for Sale

do you have a picture

how much are you asking for it?

I do not but there is one on this site. I was mistaken it is a 73" with the McCulah engine/ orange. Check in pics. Mine is a little dirty it has been sitting for a couple years.

I am looking to get it fixedbefore i sell it. It needs a starter and I want to get enough money to get a Spree mid eighties editon. The price is negotiable.

IU have researched it and i know it is rare. All parts are original. I am currently searching for a starter so i can get i t running again.

how much 100-200 or more

Running 275

not 200

prices may be steep but it is all original and in excellent conditon minus the starter.

how far away from kalamazoo

i mean can i pick up

do you have the title and what about 150 or 175

if not i have a nitro rc that runs but need a little work not a lot can fix it uf for about 35-45 dollar has a like new motor that cost 100 runs good.

need

a new muffler if u dont want it to be loud

tires

pull start

and nitro cas about 10.00

I dont have the title it was given to me by my father which he got at an estate sale.

Otsego MIchigan. it is about 15 miles from Kalamazoo. I am unfamilar with a nitro rc do you have a photo or a exact name so i can seach and get a idea of what you want to trade.

If anyone is interested give me a call 269-929-2505.

this kind of how it looks w/o that 2.5 motor it has a .15 motor

1151086487_1.jpg

its a traxxas nitro rustler

I need a Moped i cant trade for a rc car. Find a spree and it is a done deal.

I am just looking for transportation to work and i thought this bike would make a good addition to someones vintage collection. Get a hold of me you are interested.

« Go to Topic — end of thread