Garille must sell or trade

1975 garille supper sport xl! for sale its in great condition runs like new averageing 25 mph wiht a 267 pound rider its located in southern new jersey it has a title and every thing is orginal exsept some bolts and the pedals it has some scratches here and there but thats to be exspected from a vintage moped head. i would like to get a tomos for it if possable one with a biturbo exsaust on it i would do a flat trade with no moeny envoled if that seems fitting to the buyer if not id like to sell it for as much as possable which would be 600$ just so i can by anther moped and keep riding it is a 1 speed obviously my phone number is 856-457-1145 my e-mail is littlepilolt89 and that is also my aim screen name so any quest drop e an e-mail or a call some time.

Re: Garille must sell or trade

Hello, I am very interested in your moped....

Can you send me a picture?

I live in Philly and i could drive to pick it up in south jersey...

Thankyou.

-Kathryn

kfogel@uarts.edu

PICture

1150986731_download.jpg

See Ya Moped Army /

Are you sure it's a '75? I don't think they made the SSXL in '75.

im sure as i am human

then again i am going by what was on the title

See Ya Moped Army /

I seriously doubt it's a '75. The person who titled it probably told the DMV the wrong year.

oh what year do u think it is????

BUMP

See Ya Moped Army /

1977 or 1978.

oh ok well i still wana trade it an ofers?

bump

600 seems kinda steep

but thats only my opinion

only reason for 600 is so i can buy anther moped with that money like the tomos i want to get

yea, I can see that, but still, I think you'd be better off lowering your price a little and then using that money to start saving. Get a job. Money piles up suprisingly fast when there are no bills to pay.

sorry it is a 1977

bump

« Go to Topic — end of thread