really want a mobylette

I really want a Motobecane mobylette, as I am very willing to pay what it is worth. I am in Grand rapids Mi. I dont want to have to ship it, and I wont drive across the country... unless it is a really good deal. Inquiries, please call 231 886 0120 or email me.

Thanks!

Re: really want a mobylette

See Ya Moped Army /

I'll have several Mobys for adoption at the MoPedLar Ride in Port Murray, NJ on Saturday, July 8th.

New Jersey is a ways away "mopedlar", and my schedule wont allow for me to spend two days driving to pick up a ped. Is there any way time that you will be closer to Mi?

See Ya Moped Army /

Nope, I never go out that way. The farthest I drive is to Richmond, VA to see my sons. After the ride, I doubt there will be any peds left to sell anyway.

Thanks anyways man- good luck with your ride in Jersey. It sounds like a blast

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/169894804.html

It's a nice ped. But with no engine.

The price is right.

Thanks "d rew" , but I an interested in a complete ped in well ordered running condition. I appreciate the post though. It is a great ped man.

Don Pflueger /

i'm in cleveland ohio and i have one for sale that runs and is in nice shape other than the gas tank is rusty, for $150.00

Please call 231-886-0120 donp. if I miss your call then leave a message and I'll get rright back with you. If all's well, I can pay cash and pick it up practically as soon as you get ahold of me. Thanks

Don Pflueger /

sorry but i just sold it.

Fair enough

-Still looking fror a Mobylette-

« Go to Topic — end of thread