here.

1150935716_mvc031s.jpg

Re: F/S bing carbs and bing stuff

Nor Cal Mopeds /

how much?

for what?

I really just need the curved bit that at the top, that the cable goes through. How much for that?

Nor Cal Mopeds /

all

F/S bing carbs and bing stuff

lucky 13,

Put ALL the pieces that go into a carb. (jet, bowl, pins, etc) Make the carb complete, and i will buy it for $20. is that a deaL?

hey i want that carb ill give you $15 for it

if you wanted it why whouldent you give a higher offer?

Lucky,

If you want a certain price for something put a frikkin' price on it to begin with. Your for sale posts are so damn cryptic. Think about what people will ask before you list something. They want to know what you have and how much it will be. For some reason, "Bing carbs and parts" doesn't really tell me what you have. Are they complete? Can they be bolted right in? Any new parts in them? What are the extra parts? Help yourself sell some stuff. Rant over.

Do you have any 15mm carbs? If so, can you put a 56 jet in and I'll give you $25 for it shipped to 01430?

Can I just buy a 56 Jet off you? How much?

BUILD ME A COMPLETE CARB FOR $20.

lucky, where are my sprockets?

i sent them and got them back in the mail it had a sticker on it thet sead return to sender so the people at the post offis said to just keep.

« Go to Topic — end of thread