Need to Buy a Moped!!!!!

Im looking to buy a moped so that i can use to get me to my classes. I go to school in River Falls, Wisconsin so hopefully i can get someone to reply that is close to me. I dont really care what make it is, just as long as it works. please someone help me. or if you know of anybody that would like to sell theirs let me know.

ryan

Re: Need to Buy a Moped!!!!!

im sellin one 1985 yamaha qt50 new engine parts runes great new paint job just done 2 weeks ago lights every thing works

i askin $250 for it

hey hook up with me i have ooldel of Mopeds locarted in WISC; thanks jimmie

where are you from there boostinboy??????/

versailles ky i can ship to you

how much would shipping cost me???

where at in wisconsin???

shippin would be $101 im acutuly knockin off about $70 bucks

but i have to drain everything so you have to put oil in it

how about $200 for the ped, and then the shipping

YEA SURE THAT WILL DO

what is its top speed??

the fastest i have had it was 36mph it was fast enough for me id say it will go faster

i actually have a 1980 columbia commuter, with a sachs engine. it runs, but it doesnt accel very good. so im looking to get rid of that as well. maybe we could look for a trade on it as well if ur interested???

no i judt need the money to pay some people back my qt5o has some really good accle

whats trhe top speed on that bike you got

so are you instred in the bike

yea, but i am buying a car as well because i was in an accident, but i dont drive anywhere at all cuz i am at school. so i want to spend as less as possible on a moped so i can afford a 2000 car. im a cheapscate. so what is the lowest that you would go. i am interested in it. i like the old school look.

the lowest i will go is 200 because i of all the parts i had to buy and i would be makin no money

ok, im going home tomorrow and i will see what my financial status is. i will talk to you asap on monday and let you know. i am interested in it for sure, i just need to see what i have in my bank.

ok well just email at crazysuprafreaks@yahoo.com

on mon

hey you got any pics of the ped???

yea i gettin a camera then taken the pics the develop them i will post in 2 hours

oops. I tried.

are you intersted in the bike (burnbridge)

im not interested in the bike really. it just seems kind of shady, cuz your prices are all over the place, you were at 250 when i talked, now ur at 200, and i dont want to get a bike that has stuff wrong with it. i dont want to spend 200 or more and get something that doesnt work. sorry.

every thing works on it

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account