F/S: 1978 Puch Newport-Philly area--Nice

Hi guys,

1978 Puch Newport, 600 original miles. The title's in my name and am looking to sell it locally. Got it from a friend at work and cleaned it up, replaced the throttle cable, cleaned out carb, new rear tire. The on/off switch has broken in the on position, so I use the choke to shut her off.

She's in extremely nice shape. No mirror ever came with the bike (although the mount is there on the handlebars). All lights work, horn works, brakes work, cruises very well, even up hills. $500 takes it. More photos to follow.

Thanks, JK

Norristown, PA

1150906504_moped_pix_008.jpg

Re: F/S: 1978 Puch Newport-Philly area--Nice

More photos.

Oh, have new front tire, comes with sale.

JK

1150906561_moped_pix_009.jpg

Front view. Any other pix needed, let me know. The speedometer works, as does everything else.

Thanks again,

JK

1150906708_moped_pix_005.jpg

what's the top speed?

lester

Lester,

Top speed is 15-18 mph uphill, ~25 mph flat. It's a stock puch, 30 mph downhill.

JK

i will see when my dad gets back from his trip if he will let me get it i am very interested

Sounds good, look forward to hearing from you. Here's a speedo shot, indeed only 600 miles.

JK

1150978741_moped_pix_004.jpg

BTT

i have the same bike just different color and not as shiny and clean as this one but in just as good as condition. mines got 3000 miles and it runs 30mph strong on flats. i bought mine for 125$ id pay 300 max for this take a look at mine...

also this is a great machine.. i recomend puchs to ANYONE

1151209760_new.jpg

I would love to buy this moped if it is still up for sale. Please let me know. Thanks.

Matt,

Sent you an email. The Puch is still available. 85-90 mpg of ~25mph moped goodness. Fun to ride, only I have two youngins that need diapers, not a moped.

Regards,

JK

« Go to Topic — end of thread