get these POS's otta my garage! F/S in MI

1976 Bianchi Snark Eagle standard and 1974 cimatti city bike. These bikes are giving me hell and I'm sick of it.Dont have the patience. Either trade me a solid running moped for these two mopeds, or make an offer. Pics up later tonight. Cant go lower than 350 for the pair. Snark- paid 350, was absolutely mint. Got hit on it. Frame good, runs great-hits 32 stock. New handlebars on it from a puch--look good. Forks got bent so it has the entire front end from the cimatti on it. Fits and looks good, but 2 different colors. Some of the cables got skinned from the crash, but work. Rear rim slightly bent but rideable.All other damage from crash is already repaired. 1974 Cimatti city bike- has minarelli V1 on it also. Had it running for a few seconds, sounded ok. Has great compression--better than the snark. 2309 miles. Wire ripped out of coil so not running now. Has new carb on it (14 12). Bike is disassembled but complete minus seat and now forks. Has bycicle seat on it. Has snark's F'd up forks on it now just so it can stand on the kickstand. Surface rust everywhere on cimatti. No rust on bianchi. I am sick of swapping parts on these things, want the nice one I started with and that aint happening.If you have the patience you could make one nice bike. Comes with the following NOS parts from Harold's store: light switch, cas cap, speedo with 0 miles on it, speedo drive, and speedo cable, cimatti also has the 60 MPH speedo on it. Make offer or trades?? Located in Holland, MI

Re: get these POS's otta my garage! F/S in MI

will also trade for other stuff: giutars, drums, cars, stereo systems, power tools, ect... what you got?

i can trade a nirto car or 2 "12" in a box with a amp

it comes withe everything but tires and the motor is like new i paid 150 for it but had to buy a motor. comes with remote havent tested latley but know it runs yo will need to but a start up kit to start it

nah, I just got rid of my tmaxx, I had close to 1200 in that

anthing else you want for the moped just one

they go together, sorry. Charna can get just the cimatti if she wants because I gave her dibs, but other than that they stay together.

so what all you want for them all together

what brand are the subs/box/amp? Its not a homemade box is it?

the box is a store box/carpet the subs are max power about 600 watts total i would of had 3 but i blew one the amp is a kenwood dont know how many watts but can make your car shake,rattle and shake you rear view mirror badly

i just emailed you an offer for the cimatti.

50 bucks for that engine?

hi, i just emailed you an offer for both. thanks!

emailed, ready to pick up tonight

Emailed.

hey, i'm trying to get the cimatti, man...huffypuffy said i had dibs on it.

yikes! i'm trying to get the cimatti. guys, i really want this moped. huffy said i got dibs, yo.

ARGH another moped army trying to get the bike i want!? what's up guys? this sucks...please respect that i'm trying to get the cimatti.

charna I'm emailin' ya right now....

« Go to Topic — end of thread