NEED '87 Puch Magnum Parts

I need the following parts / accesories for a 1987 puch magnum, if you have any parts please tell me along with a picture of the object if possible- thank you...

1. New throttle control /hand grips

2. Side covers

3. Air box for a bing carb

4. New blinkers(front and rear)

5. New pedals

6. New pedal arms

7. New rod that connects pedal arms through the frame

8. New petcock

Re: NEED '87 Puch Magnum Parts

iv got petcock and pedles w/ arms ill sell

Nor Cal Mopeds /

i have blinkers, the cat eye kind for a magnum,i have all the wiring needed for them, they need lenses though and bulbs but they worked when they were last hooked up, there is light rust as well but im sure i could clean it off, email me if you want them i dont usually check back on some forums, ill take pictures if this sounds like what youre looking for,

Nick

please take pictures of the petcock and pedles/arms and send it to me thanks ...-oliver

my e mail is not working at the moment....i am intereted in the blinkers..if you can take pics and if possible get the parts too otherwise i will find them..thanks-oliver

Nor Cal Mopeds /

ok im gonna party tonight ill shoot them over tommorow

i have all the stuff but the pettils and blinkers look

1150896335_mvc031s.jpg

kool...how much do you want for everything?....how would u like me to pay for it?

for all $55 where should i mail them? cash is fine or check.

do you want the little bolts for the side covers too? oh and i found the pattles arms and the crank.

$55.00 is great can you include the peddles/arms/and crank too?...that would be great....oh yeah could you just tell me exactly how long the crank is?...thanks a lot....-oliver

it is 10 1/2" long total for all is $75 is that ok?

how about $70.000.....cause thats all i have right now...lol

ok its a deal where should i send them!

bump.

bump?....anyway wanted to ask you if you could hold all those parts that i wanted for 1-3 days ...that would be great definately buying them though...-oliver

oh yeah do you have a coil wire that you could also throw in...i will check w/ my friend to c if he has one thanks again...

Nor Cal Mopeds /

damn, dude you just keep asking for shit, you gotta pay more if you want more, simple buisness

Yea needs work oliver lol

yea your right...forget the cil wire...just peddle system, petcock, hanggrip throttle control, side panels w/ little screws and the air box ......can you hold those for me for a couple days...until i get my paycheck?......thanks-oliver

fine.

Did you die?

sorry i was away for the weekend i am sorry but i will not be buying those parts...my moped is not running and i will be selling it shortly thanks anyway...-oliver

« Go to Topic — end of thread